I was cheated by a Canadian Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sujith Vijayan

I am Sujith Vijayan. I am from India. I run a content writing agency in India. I was contacted by some one called Frank Nava, represented himself as CEO of Uniqks.

I was asked to hire two writers for him and he agreed to pay 4000 USD as salary with a condition that, he will pay 1000 USD after completing one week successfully. but after the first week, when i asked about the payment. He gave me a pdf, and claimed he sent me the wired transaction of 750$. When asked about why 750$, he said it was a clerical mistake and he will send the remaining in the next day. But never happened.

Later even after 1 week, I didnt received the pay on my bank and when I inquired the same with his bank, I got a hint that, the proof he sent to me was a forged one.

Now 2 weeks crossed and when asked about the pay, he is threatening me to do more works or else i wont get any money from him.

I want to know all possible ways to get my money bank. We are doing this for living and its not fair that one can come in an con us. And this practice should be stopped as well.

I am attaching the bank confirmation receipt he sent to me.

These boards are for issues of U.S. law. We won't be able to offer any information about a dispute between someone in India and a Canadian company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back