I was charged with theft 500/1500 in tecad

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyrush11111

Help!!!!! A month ago i found out i had a warrant for my arrest for something i supposedly did in jan. The warrant wasnt put out till june. Apparently it was from my previous employer autozone who said i made falsified returns using a managers password. The LPO gave the case to a collin county detective who found evidence which i dont know how they have any. Im not innocent i did take about 75 cash from the manager but not anything close to the 993 im accused of. This is my first offence and i have a clean record other than this burden. I cant afford a trial or a lawyer.. what do you think will happen to me? My bondsman said hes 97 percent sure ill just get probation and a fine as well as everyone else ive talked to.

If you can not afford a lawyer the court will appoint one for you at no cost. There is nothing for you to do until you have representation.

You posted too much information. You also admitted guilt.
Maybe the manager is stealing and clipped the $900?
You need to clam up.
Plead not guilty, make no more admissions or confessions, ask for a lawyer, and wait. Speak only with your lawyer. A theft conviction (no matter how small) will ruin any chances for retail employment or occupations that require trust. You don't want probation for theft. You don't want a record at all. Speak to your lawyer about a diversionary program. If you ever want a decent job again, you need to fix this. Start with your lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back