I want to sue my previous ladlord for wrongful eviction and conspiracy

Rundownandbroken

Jurisdiction
Arizona
I was just evicted from my new place for lying on my application. But the thing is I did not knowingly lie but the judge sided of course with the landlord. My landlord stated that I had previously defaulted on a lease in February by paying late. And that I failed to disclose it but the people who manage this property and my previous rental were the same people and could have easily looked up my records prior to letting me move in and pay deposits and rent only to throw me out a month later. This eviction was personal otherwise why would the vice president of Phoenix operations make it a point to come to the hearing? This eviction has cost me my job because I fell out of a uhaul that I would never have rented again in one month to move, it cost me my home, it cost me my marriage, the stress has gotten to my husband and he walked out on us and my 5 year old is acting out and my 17 year old is depressed and scared and crying all the time. We are living in an air bnb until the 4th after that it's either a shelter or my car all because of a personal vendetta against me orchestrated by three women with power and money. What can I do can I sue them for everything I have lost and everything they cost me? And how would I title the lawsuit?

If the judge granted the eviction then it is not an unlawful eviction.
You seem yo have no recourse here. Whether deliberate or not, you failed to disclose the information on your application.
I don't see anything for you to pursue action over. Move on with your life and leave this in the past where it belongs.

If the judge granted the eviction then it is not an unlawful eviction.
You seem yo have no recourse here. Whether deliberate or not, you failed to disclose the information on your application.
I don't see anything for you to pursue action over. Move on with your life and leave this in the past where it belongs.
No that's not true. I answered honestly. Misunderstood that the question meant had I ever paid late, then I would have answered yes. And what life am I supposed to move on with? Lost my job over this injured my back and we are homeless in a few days with a 2 and 5 year old. The judge was hand picked by the attorney. It was all set up the judge we were supposed to have was not to their liking. The complaint said material falsification, which means I lied on knowingly tl deceive, and that's not what happened. Well we will see I am going to sue even if it just racks up Bill's for them. And thanks for your opinion. This is pointless. Dont care.

What can I do can I sue them for everything I have lost and everything they cost me?

Yes, you are free to bring a lawsuit.
That isn't the question you should be considering.
The issue for you is do you have a case upon which you can recover damages.
Based upon your recitation of events above, I must regrettably say no.
I wish you all the best as you try to turn this around.
There a few missteps or miscues any of us can make which can devastate our lives for decades.
One of those is being convicted of a felony.
The other is having an eviction on our records.
An eviction can negatively impact your ability to find decent rental housing for decades.

You do have one option available to you, which can somewhat rehabilitate your record.
What is the remedy?
A chapter seven bankruptcy, which can erase all of your personal debt and civil judgments.
It can't hurt to research "pro se bankruptcy" and/or discuss the matter with a couple of local bankruptcy attorneys.

So you blame everything on the fact that this property didn't discover your lie sooner than they did? Seriously? You falling out of a uhaul is not their fault. Nor are your marital issues. Or your lack of honesty in the application. Or your lack of housing options. This property management company has no control over any of those things, including how a judge will rule. You are welcome to appeal if it is within the time frame to do so. Based solely on what you shared, I don't see that it will change anything but it is your right to do so.

To be clear, it does not matter whether you deliberately lied or if you innocently misunderstood the question. What matters is that the information provided was not true.
What you describe is not an unlawful eviction. You will be wasting time and money trying to pursue anything here.

Back