I used a order of protection to get my roommate out

Mikemack30

Jurisdiction
Arizona
But now I'm get sued for unwrongfully evection because Of used an order of protection on her because she was using meth in my house and I told her don't let me see you use it or see it anywhere in your room or house. She got served on April 28th 2017 and didn't come and get her stuff until May 28th 2017 and when she show up she was accusing me for stuff being missing. And that I had someone over the get her stuff also. I never have told her that she was evicted. She voluntarily got her things on May 28th 2017.

But now I'm get sued for unwrongfully evection because Of used an order of protection on her because she was using meth in my house and I told her don't let me see you use it or see it anywhere in your room or house. She got served on April 28th 2017 and didn't come and get her stuff until May 28th 2017 and when she show up she was accusing me for stuff being missing. And that I had someone over the get her stuff also. I never have told her that she was evicted. She voluntarily got her things on May 28th 2017.

You can't prevent anyone from suing you.

Now that you have been served, you appear as directed and tell your side of the story.

You only tell facts, avoid personal; tell the TRUTH as best you can recollect.

Bring witnesses t support your case, if you have any.

Bring documents, police reports, etc.. to help you DEFEND yourself.

Once the drama is over, don't ever allow anyone to live in your home but your minor children or your spouse.

Don't be stupid and rent rooms, as that never ends well.

I'm sure you now know why.

Was the protection order only for a week? If it expired she could have returned. If she chose not to then that is her decision. She will have to explain what you did unlawfully and apparently won't be able to do so.

Was the protection order only for a week? If it expired she could have returned. If she chose not to then that is her decision. She will have to explain what you did unlawfully and apparently won't be able to do so.

The protection was still in played when she came to my home to get her things. On May 28th 2017. I got a letter from the courts to have a hearing on June 28th 2017. I didn't have and proof for the actions that she did because I didn't want any cops to show up and my house at the time. I call the cops on her on April 28th for using meth inside my home when I have ask her in text and in person not to do it inside my home.

The protection was still in played when she came to my home to get her things. On May 28th 2017. I got a letter from the courts to have a hearing on June 28th 2017. I didn't have and proof for the actions that she did because I didn't want any cops to show up and my house at the time. I call the cops on her on April 28th for using meth inside my home when I have ask her in text and in person not to do it inside my home.

My calendar says today is July 2nd.

Did you fail to show up at the hearing on the 28th of June?

Please clarify, because if you failed to appear at the hearing on the 28th, you're stuck with the ruling she obtained.

You can't prevent anyone from suing you.

Now that you have been served, you appear as directed and tell your side of the story.

You only tell facts, avoid personal; tell the TRUTH as best you can recollect.

Bring witnesses t support your case, if you have any.

Bring documents, police reports, etc.. to help you DEFEND yourself.

Once the drama is over, don't ever allow anyone to live in your home but your minor children or your spouse.

Don't be stupid and rent rooms, as that never ends well.

I'm sure you now know why.
I'm a prepaid customer with verizon wireless and I printing out that I haven't talked to Larissa she's also being accused for stealing from her. But it only show cell phone numbers on phone calls and when I text it doesn't show that phone numbers. This girl thinks that I did this to get Larissa to move in with me when I told her that Larissa I in love with Anthony and she will not leave him.

My calendar says today is July 2nd.

Did you fail to show up at the hearing on the 28th of June?

Please clarify, because if you failed to appear at the hearing on the 28th, you're stuck with the ruling she obtained.
I showed up to the hearing but I didn't have any evidence to show the judge.

There could be a good chance that they will find in her favor... .. You can't use a protection order to get someone to leave. You must evict them the proper way. Better yet.... if she was using drugs call the cops. Allow them to search your house and they will remove the person with drugs. So problem solved that way.

You can't use a protection order to get someone to leave.

Yes you can. It just depends on the reason. Protection orders often come with immediate move out orders.

So long as the reason for the request of the order was honest it should not be a problem.

If you lied to get the protection order then there could be a consequence, but she will have to provide convincing evidence of that.

It does not matter that you didn't have any proof to support your claimsat your hearing. She will have to prove her claims and probably won't be able to do it without being exposed as an unreliable tweaker.

I'd say there is a good chance she doesn't even show up, or is completely unprepared if she does... That's the tweaker way.

Yes you can. It just depends on the reason. Protection orders often come with immediate move out orders.

So long as the reason for the request of the order was honest it should not be a problem.

If you lied to get the protection order then there could be a consequence, but she will have to provide convincing evidence of that.

It does not matter that you didn't have any proof to support your claimsat your hearing. She will have to prove her claims and probably won't be able to do it without being exposed as an unreliable tweaker.

I'd say there is a good chance she doesn't even show up, or is completely unprepared if she does... That's the tweaker way.
She taking me to small claims and she wrote out this statement. I have proof that I stopped talking to her girlfriend by phone statement. I texted her a contract telling her it's $300 a month. The constables she stated that she had 15 mins and I have a letter at stated 45 mins. I called the cops on her and she stated that the cops demanded to search her room without a warrant when they didn't do that they told her we'll give you some paper work for her to sign giving them consent to search and she refused so they asked her to search her room so she did and gave them whippets. So the officer said to her we will 65 it. She stated that I let someone steal her things

There could be a good chance that they will find in her favor... .. You can't use a protection order to get someone to leave. You must evict them the proper way. Better yet.... if she was using drugs call the cops. Allow them to search your house and they will remove the person with drugs. So problem solved that way.
I did called the cops and the cops told me to get the order of protection on her. But I lost the evidence when it happen. and know I'm being accused for stealing her things when she was gone for a month. I think she was plotting a why to get money from me when I never been inside her room when her things was here

The judge gave me the order of protection when I told him that I didn't have it I threw it away and he still granted me the order of protection

Honestly, your comments are hard to understand.

If she is accusing you out something she will have to provide convincing evidence in court. She likely can't. It's possible she won't even show up.
So long as you show up to defend yourself you should be fine.
Don't speak to her in court. Don't respond to anything she says. Speak only to the judge and only when asked to speak.

Honestly, your comments are hard to understand.

If she is accusing you out something she will have to provide convincing evidence in court. She likely can't. It's possible she won't even show up.
So long as you show up to defend yourself you should be fine.
Don't speak to her in court. Don't respond to anything she says. Speak only to the judge and only when asked to speak.
Okay. I gave the courts the letter that the constables send me that stated that they were there for 45 mins when she stated it was 15 mins. I also gave the courts my cell phone statements that I haven't call or text her friend when she was gone for a month.

Back