i trusted the wrong people!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

organa

so a year ago i trusted credit solutions of america to "help" reduce my credit card debt. at first, i was led to believe that they would be consolidated and i would make payments, and "my debts would be paid off in 3 years". so after the second month i was still receiving statements and bills for my credit cards. so i contacted credit solutions and was told that no no, those payments were merely the amount i agreed to save each month to use as a settlement fee for my debts. which though it sounded shady i continued, and after about 6 months i was offered a settlement. but had only saved up a couple hundred dollars. i was being expected to pay a few thousand dollars. so when i turned it down (because i don't have a few thousand dollars) it went to a debt collection agency. and i've also been served once by another collector.

but after a year, i'm still in debt, and have greater stresses over the fact that i'm in over my head.:( i don't know where to go from here. i can't tell what credit solutions is doing with my account since they rarely call. my credit which was perfect is now completely ruined!!! destroyed because i was led to believe i was helping to pay what i owe. i wish i could go back and find a place that consolidated, i really wish i could sue credit solutions. i feel they completely misrepresented themselves and services, and have ruined my life. i can't see how my credit score will ever recover from this. is there anything i can do?:confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back