I suspect my ex has overnight guests

M

michemarie23

Jurisdiction
Louisiana
I suspect my ex is having an overnight guest..i messed up i had a kid for a married man..he is about to divorce but he has a girlfriend i suspect. My son doesnt know her by face or name and he is very intelligent for his age. I am at a cross i believe he has someone overnight but i cannot get confirmation with my son. I was thinking of hiring a PI to get pictures but what evidence would I need? Is a car enough.. His mom and dad lives next door so maybe he bring my son there. He lives in a rural area so it is very hard for a PI to stack out I have driven by. Please any input would be good

So, you have a child by a married man who is carrying on with someone else he is not married to? Why are you surprised/shocked/dismayed by that revelation? He cheated on his wife (at least twice now).

Get used to it and move on. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

I suspect my ex is having an overnight guest..i messed up i had a kid for a married man..he is about to divorce but he has a girlfriend i suspect. My son doesnt know her by face or name and he is very intelligent for his age. I am at a cross i believe he has someone overnight but i cannot get confirmation with my son. I was thinking of hiring a PI to get pictures but what evidence would I need? Is a car enough.. His mom and dad lives next door so maybe he bring my son there. He lives in a rural area so it is very hard for a PI to stack out I have driven by. Please any input would be good

He's just not that into you.
He's very sought after by women, beautiful, wealthy women.
He's moved on, maybe you should move on, too?
Why wouldn't any woman want a stud like him?

Yeah, go ahead, hire a PI.

At least you'll see how many hot babes are beating the bushes to get a crack at that piece of male beefcake.

Unless you have a court order that expressly and in so many words states that your ex is not allowed to have overnight guests when your son is present, it's none of your business whether he does or not. And it's none of your business what he does when your son is not present anyway.

Your "EX" is allowed to have a love (lust) life. He has moved on I suggest you do as well. As stated unless there is a court order forbidding introducing new loves or overnight guest there is NOTHING you can do! I would also suggest you leave your child out of this and not question child upon his return from visits. This can blow up in your face fast and cause emotional issues for your child

Unless you have a court order that expressly and in so many words states that your ex is not allowed to have overnight guests when your son is present, it's none of your business whether he does or not. And it's none of your business what he does when your son is not present anyway.
Its obviously court ordered or I wouldnt be worried..

Your "EX" is allowed to have a love (lust) life. He has moved on I suggest you do as well. As stated unless there is a court order forbidding introducing new loves or overnight guest there is NOTHING you can do! I would also suggest you leave your child out of this and not question child upon his return from visits. This can blow up in your face fast and cause emotional issues for your child
It is obviously court ordered. Thats my concern maybe i should have been more specific..

Hi it is court ordered. Wasn't very specific about that..

Hi it is court ordered. Wasn't very specific about that..

You're obviously an adult.
You're free to make decisions of your own accord.
No one can tell you what to do.
As an adult you must make your own, smart decisions.
If you believe it's smart to hire a PI, do it.
If a cheating, married former lover is worth checking on, go for it.

You're obviously an adult.
You're free to make decisions of your own accord.
No one can tell you what to do.
As an adult you must make your own, smart decisions.
If you believe it's smart to hire a PI, do it.
If a cheating, married former lover is worth checking on, go for it.
I posted this for lega ladvice not criticism

I posted this for lega ladvice not criticism

This site doesn't dispense legal advice.
If we did, it could cause many legal complications.
Read the DISCLAIMER at the bottom of most every page.
As far as criticism, you ain't seen NUTTIN' yet.
You see, you came here voluntarily.
We all get to express opinions.
As far as criticism, you want some?
I ain't even started criticizing you, YET.

Besides, your former lover is bedding hotties as I type this.
Hot babes are lined up to please that stud.
You better keep BOTH eyes on him.
He's a piece of genuine, desirable, male beefcake.

This site doesn't dispense legal advice.
If we did, it could cause many legal complications.
Read the DISCLAIMER at the bottom of most every page.
As far as criticism, you ain't seen NUTTIN' yet.
You see, you came here voluntarily.
We all get to express opinions.
As far as criticism, you want some?
I ain't even started criticizing you, YET.

Besides, your former lover is bedding hotties as I type this.
Hot babes are lined up to please that stud.
You better keep BOTH eyes on him.
He's a piece of genuine, desirable, male beefcake.

Thank you for splainin' it to me, boss.

Wait a minute...you had a kid with a married guy? Is he still married to his wife? And now he has a new side piece? Oh you think he's about to divorce his wife? LOL you're naive.

Why do you care who he is with? Evidence for what? How about you stop stalking this guy and take your kid and get as far away from him as you can? Legally he has no rights to this kid. I very highly doubt a married man went to court to claim this kid.

Even if he is violating the order, what do you expect to gain from this? Are you wanting to argue custody or visitation?
You should not expect to change his behavior. You have no control over that. Unless this is somehow a negative experience for the child it shouldn't be an issue at all.

Back