I seek 90000 from federal government for incarceration

VasilyZotov

Jurisdiction
California
Hello everyone

I filled I589 WITHHOLDING OF REMOVAL IN 2009

I was on appeal and in jail 2010-2013

By 2015 BIA ruled that 2 judges of my case violated DUE PROCESS I was transferred to the 3rd judge for mistrial, he found that I589 was legitimate and granted relief

I seek from government 90000 for the JAIL TIME ( in my timely application was no mistake )

I NEED THIS

1) ADDRESS OF MY COURT TO START SUE FOR 90000 ( Los Angeles area )

2) WHOM DO I PAY THE COURT FEE AND HOW MUCH

Thank you

Hello everyone

I filled I589 WITHHOLDING OF REMOVAL IN 2009

I was on appeal and in jail 2010-2013

By 2015 BIA ruled that 2 judges of my case violated DUE PROCESS I was transferred to the 3rd judge for mistrial, he found that I589 was legitimate and granted relief

I seek from government 90000 for the JAIL TIME ( in my timely application was no mistake )

I NEED THIS

1) ADDRESS OF MY COURT TO START SUE FOR 90000 ( Los Angeles area )

2) WHOM DO I PAY THE COURT FEE AND HOW MUCH

Thank you

If you don't know the correct venue in which to bring your lawsuit, you might be better served to discuss this with a lawyer, or a legal aid agency near you.

I can tell you that even if a lawyer filed this for you, you aren't going to get a dime from Uncle Sam.

First of all, you're not stating a claim from which a court can grant you relief.

Furthermore, you can only sue the sovereign if the sovereign permits you to do so.

For example, you could sue Jim Green for breaking your valuable set of Ming Dynasty vases.

You don't need to ask Jim if he's okay with your suing him.

However, you can't just file a lawsuit against Uncle Sam, you must first file a claim against him, and when he denies that, you must ask Uncle Sam if you can sue him.

If you get that far, its up to you to bring your lawsuit in the proper court, usually the one nearest your domicile.

This form and filing is for a very narrow immigration issue Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal

Good luck.

You needed an attorney if you expect 90k from the federal government. Your attorney will know what to do, and whether you have something worth pursuing.

Back