I opened a case with dfcs because my child i belive was molested

C

corrine henry

My child came to me and told me that he been hurt in the butt, so dfcs was contacted and they took his statement he is only four but hes very smart. They told me they would be in touch but never contacted me back its been 4 months I called them and they informed me that the case is closed cause cases don't stay open more than 30 to 45 days but im sorry they should have took my sons case more seriously can you please give me some advice on how I can keep an investigation going until they can tell me that it did or didn't happen.

My child came to me and told me that he been hurt in the butt, so dfcs was contacted and they took his statement he is only four but hes very smart. They told me they would be in touch but never contacted me back its been 4 months I called them and they informed me that the case is closed cause cases don't stay open more than 30 to 45 days but im sorry they should have took my sons case more seriously can you please give me some advice on how I can keep an investigation going until they can tell me that it did or didn't happen.
So a Parent of a 4 year old child should be able to narrow down possibilities as to why the child would complain about being hurt in the butt! Did you leave the child with someone and then the child complained? What circumstances led up to the child's complaint? If there is evidence of wrongdoing, there are other ways of dealing with it than through DFCS!

Take the child to the police, report the matter, the police will investigate.

Never waste time with child enforcement agencies, report all crimes to the police or sheriff.

Back