I need to know :/ if this is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plebbi

Okey i will make a long story short.

I use to have a girlfriend that was a little nutty, she was depressed and felt not so very good but i always tried to make her feel as good as possible and always made her feel better but the day came where i lost interest in being nice to her since she made me feel worse and worse by playing with other guys while we were broken up. After i had told her i do not want to hear from her again that was 8th of April, she went to her mother who is crazy as hell and told her about some enemy of hers in school that had nothing to do with me and they held a Confidential meeting with her mother and 1 of the teachers but my EX-girlfriends mom brought up on the meeting that i put my ex-girlfriend in depression and that i was bad apple(that i am not, im actually very nice and hardly can hurt anyone), and my ex-girlfriend knowing that i did not want to talk to her again she went along with it that i was such a bad guy and used her and crap like that. The Teacher and both parents decided to ban those girls to have any contact to me and if i were to try to talk to them again they would get a restraining order.

Now my story is over and i need to know,

1. Can she just get a RESTRAINING order on me? just like that? i havent done anything to deserve that on my record.

2. Couldn't i fight back with such as "Slander" suit or something? Since she is hurting my reputation and making me look like a stalker or bad apple as she calls it.

Or am i on the losing end here? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back