I need my cousin away from his other "family"

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenwoodcheer

Okay, my cousin is living in BeBe Arkansas and his mother treats him like he is worthless and has told him numerous times she hates him, and basically wants nothing to do with him. When he comes done to Greenwood for the summer or whatever he mostly always says something negative that his mother has done. She doesn't care of him very well. He had a girlfriend and her parents bought most him clothes for him. He is always saying he wants to move down here with my family. He said his mom does nothing for him. She is an Alcoholic, and an ex drug attic. And i don' know what to do.

Unless Cousin has permission from his parents, he is not moving anywhere.

Cousin can talk to the school counselor if he is being abused; as a mandated reporter, she/he/it will contact CPS/DHR/DHS/DFCS if necessary. Even then, Cousin will likely not be removed from the home.

When your cuz becomes an adult at age 18, guess what?
You can go fetch him to live with your family.
You're a good cuz to care about your cuz.

Okay, my cousin is living in BeBe Arkansas and his mother treats him like he is worthless and has told him numerous times she hates him, and basically wants nothing to do with him. When he comes done to Greenwood for the summer or whatever he mostly always says something negative that his mother has done. She doesn't care of him very well. He had a girlfriend and her parents bought most him clothes for him. He is always saying he wants to move down here with my family. He said his mom does nothing for him. She is an Alcoholic, and an ex drug attic. And i don' know what to do.

I can guarantee 100% that the reality of the situation is not quite how your cousin describes.

Guarantee it.

I don't know how old your cousin is but when he turns 18, he can live where he likes/wishes. Until then, he can't leave without permission from parents. If he is being abused in any way, he should contact CPS or tell a trusted adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back