I need my case closed with cps

Heather Casey

Jurisdiction
Montana
Hello I need my case close with Children Services in Fairfield County in Ohio Job and Family Services on the third floor it's CPS and they had me sign a release form for my baby OBGYN doctor cuz I'm pregnant and they wanted me to give them my permission to get my information from my baby doctor which is Doctor DeLong and the drug screens or clean and they're saying that it's dirty for methamphetamines and it's not I'm on Ritalin which is an ADHD medication for adults I take 1 40 mg capsule a day of Ritalin in my drug screens will make me fail for methamphetamine as well as amphetamine and they are trying to tell me that it is dirty for methamphetamine and I am not dirty for that even ask the doctor so can you please help me on how to get my case closed

help me on how to get my case closed

Once you do anything CPS requests, its impossible to get them out of your life.

I just helped a family by advising them NOT to speak with CPS.

Even when they took that route, CPS stalked them for 30 days.

Each time one of them was accosted, they simply recited this, "Under advise of counsel, I wish to remain silent."

CPS often has no case until they bully and badger you into "cooperating" with them, which means you're coerced into obeying them.

I suggest you speak to a couple local family law attorneys near you.

The first consultation is often at no charge.

It is a great way to learn about your rights.

Hello I need my case close with Children Services in Fairfield County in Ohio Job and Family Services on the third floor it's CPS and they had me sign a release form for my baby OBGYN doctor cuz I'm pregnant and they wanted me to give them my permission to get my information from my baby doctor which is Doctor DeLong and the drug screens or clean and they're saying that it's dirty for methamphetamines and it's not I'm on Ritalin which is an ADHD medication for adults I take 1 40 mg capsule a day of Ritalin in my drug screens will make me fail for methamphetamine as well as amphetamine and they are trying to tell me that it is dirty for methamphetamine and I am not dirty for that even ask the doctor so can you please help me on how to get my case closed

You need to find a lawyer. You didn't have to sign anything especially a release but you can't put the cat in the bag now.

Back