i need help quick please

Status
Not open for further replies.

samantharubio

Hi,my name is Samantha Rubio since my mom got deported,i was eight years old,since then i hardly saw her i first move with my aunt,in usa ,with her i worked alot,then after years my mom called me and said that she had already changed,soo i did move it was a year ago but after two months it all went to normal now i see her three or four times a week and no more than six hours.Ive never got in trouble with the law instead i help my friends to get out of drugs and start a good life but now im the one that needs help urgent,ive been applying in stores but havent fuond a job ,but i could work online once i get an us address temporarie wile i find a better job.I could even pay later for any help i could get ,please but i really need your help.Thanks for reading i would appreciate any help i could get .

Check out these sites:

indeed.com

monster.com

Avoid craigslist ads for employment, most of them are scams. Don't answer any ad unless it has an address and phone number.

Hi,my name is Samantha Rubio since my mom got deported,i was eight years old,since then i hardly saw her i first move with my aunt,in usa ,with her i worked alot,then after years my mom called me and said that she had already changed,soo i did move it was a year ago but after two months it all went to normal now i see her three or four times a week and no more than six hours.Ive never got in trouble with the law instead i help my friends to get out of drugs and start a good life but now im the one that needs help urgent,ive been applying in stores but

havent fuond a job ,but i could work online once i get an us address temporarie wile i find a better job.I could even pay later for any help i could get ,please but i really need your help.Thanks for reading i would appreciate any help i could get .

My goodness, Samantha, I admire your determination and drive.

I only wish I could offer you more help and assistance.

But, we all have to start somewhere.

So, I'll offer you some suggestions.

First of all, locate the nearest Salvation Army, Goodwill, National Council of La Raza, and The State of California EDD (their website: http://www.edd.ca.gov/unemployment/) Office.

Tell them your story.

Most of them have programs to assist people in your situation, or they will refer you to places that might be able to help.

Last edited:
Samantha honey, how old are you?

Are you currently living in the US? (it's not too clear from your post)

Samantha honey, how old are you?

Are you currently living in the US? (it's not too clear from your post)

I misinterpreted Samantha's needs.

Her post title seems to reveal what she really seeks.

I misread her desires from the content of her post.

You've got a bead on it, as usual, so I'll sit back and learn!

Oh AJ...I don't think you misinterpreted her needs, at all!

I'm just not sure US law can actually help her with what she needs.

Not at this point, anyway.

Samantha, do you have US birth certificate and passport? Would your mom transfer custody of you back to your aunt in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back