I need help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serenity74

Jurisdiction
California
Ok my question is I paid up front $20,000 for plastic surgery I paid it with CareCredit all up front and I had stump tummy tuck and breast left and and you supposed to move remove some scar tissue from my armpit and give me some back LYposuction upper The doctor said that she couldn't do all the procedures at one time because you could give me a heart attack which I understand so he said after we do the first surgery will schedule you at three weeks to a month to see how much your healed how quickly my surgery went well the first one but now I can't get a hold of the doctor he won't return my calls to to my second surgery I expressed to the doctor if he could put all the cost in it so I didn't have to pay twice he said no problem he did the paperwork care credit has it that's listed that I got the surgery I never received it the lump is still my arm and I never. I never could get a hold of him and schedule my appointment for my surgery still to this day it's been one year I've been calling up to this week even nothing it's not right I am not like made of money and I paid a lot of money for this and I really need to get my procedure done

Ok my question is I paid up front $20,000 for plastic surgery I paid it with CareCredit all up front and I had stump tummy tuck and breast left and and you supposed to move remove some scar tissue from my armpit and give me some back LYposuction upper The doctor said that she couldn't do all the procedures at one time because you could give me a heart attack which I understand so he said after we do the first surgery will schedule you at three weeks to a month to see how much your healed how quickly my surgery went well the first one but now I can't get a hold of the doctor he won't return my calls to to my second surgery I expressed to the doctor if he could put all the cost in it so I didn't have to pay twice he said no problem he did the paperwork care credit has it that's listed that I got the surgery I never received it the lump is still my arm and I never. I never could get a hold of him and schedule my appointment for my surgery still to this day it's been one year I've been calling up to this week even nothing it's not right I am not like made of money and I paid a lot of money for this and I really need to get my procedure done

First you need to check with the state licensing agency to see if the physician is licensed, or ever was licensed.

Check here: Complaint Information - Consumers | Medical Board of California

If he had a license, or has a license, you can file a complaint with the licensing agency.

Have you written a letter, not a text, not an email, but a letter to the physician?

State your problem, state your desired remedy, copy the state licensing agency, and send it via FedEx, UPS, or US Mail Priority mail, and be sure to retain tracking numbers and follow the progress of th letter.

You cna also meet with a couple of attorneys near you to see what other options might you have.

You might also get a complete physical exam by your primary physician or your gynecologist.
You want to know if he may have already harmed you somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back