I need help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous88

I am not a citizen in the U.S and I am married to an american.I have been living in the U.S for 14 years . And I wanted to renew my green card. I have a criminal record five years ago and now... probably will be convicted of a crime I did not commit.what kind of lawyer should if i get a warrant for my arrest? What kind of an advice can you tell me when it comes to renewing my green card. ? AM I going to be deported ? Please help!

Please tell us about the charges - much of this will depend on what you're charged with and/or convicted of doing.

We need the answers to Proserpina's question to tell you more.

However, re the attorney (if you need one)- I would suggest a criminal immigration attorney.

I am not a citizen in the U.S and I am married to an american.I have been living in the U.S for 14 years . And I wanted to renew my green card. I have a criminal record five years ago and now... probably will be convicted of a crime I did not commit.what kind of lawyer should if i get a warrant for my arrest? What kind of an advice can you tell me when it comes to renewing my green card. ? AM I going to be deported ? Please help!

I sure hope they deport ALL lawbreakers.

Why not just leave?

You have criminal tendencies and are prone to breaking laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back