i need help asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

cathy_wimberley

sir i found your web site on my computer i hope you can help me. for three years know i have been working on a draft from lodon united kindon from the united nations. helen barry was the one who strted this she is know in jail for scamming me . her boss frank wong took this over.for the last i think year i have worked with him he has put this draft on a cash flow card and after i have sent money to him he says he sent it threw sts delivery company but i was told the other day that customs has it know at the air port and they want 16oo pounds to release it know frank wong told me he has 1700 pound but wants me to send him 500 hundred dollars. i have sent so much money to them and know i dont have anything to send. i have lost everything i had due to all this. know im told that i can get in trouble for money laundaring and im not to sur what that is. frank will not go pay to get this done. i have saved all emails i have gotten from the un the police over there and also the fbi from here. i need to know what i can do and do i have the grounds to file a suite on them. i thought the united nations was a legal office and i trusted them heart and soul. please let me know what i can do. thank you cathy wimberley (cathy13149@yahoo.com) and also (puppies3149@yahoo.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back