Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft I Need Advised!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BORICUA1057

Well First Start Saying That I'm Sorry For My Spelling.

Let Me Try To Explain A Little Bit. I Working At A Wrecker Company For 2 Years And 2 Months. In Sept 2007 A Employee That Use To Work With Us And Left Us In Bad Standing Came Back To Work For Us. My Supervisor Was Really Upset About It, But The President Of The Company Wanted This Person To Work With Us. My Supervisor Told The President Of The Company That She Did Not Wanted To Be This Person Supervisor That Because She Hired Her That She Should Take Responsibility Of Her. Well The Thing That Ones This Person Star Working With Us The President Of The Company Took Over The Files From My Supervisor Of The Three Girls In The Office. She Was Going To Be Our Supervisor Then. Well I Find Out From This New Employee That She Start Working @ The Same Amount Of Money Than Me That Been Working In There For 2 Years. I Got Upset And Told My New Supervisor That It Was Not Fair For Me. The Thing Is That I Start Feeling Discriminated By Her Because Of My Race. No Just Because Of My Pay Only, But Too Because @ Was Been Write Up For Any Little Thing Wrong And My Co-worker Did Bigger Mistakes And She Was No Been Write Up For Nothing, No Even Told Nothing.

Well Because Of All This My Old Supervisor Told Me To Write A Letter To My New Supervisor And Tell Her Everything Thats Was Going Own. That If She Did Not Do Something About It, That I Was Going To Seek Legal Actions. Well My Supervisor Call Me In Her Office The Next Day And Shortly Told Me That Is Lot Of Stuff The She Can Write Me For And She Have Not Done It. I Ask Her To Tell Me What? I Always Do My Job Right, I Never Have Any Complaints (even With My Spanish Accent). She Did Not Reply Back. That Day I Went Back To Work.

Three Days Later She Called Me Back To The Office And Show Me 2 Invoice That The Money Was No Turn In. (the Money Come From A Released Of A Car) I Look @ The Invoices And 1 Of Them I Remember I Did, But Like I Told Her I Did What I Was Suppose To Do Wrapped The Money In The Invoice And Dropped In The Safe In The Office. I Told Her That The Other One I Need It To Check On It. Then She Said That Because Of Me Making An Accusation Of Discrimination Against The Company She Said That She Had To Write Me Up For The Missing Money. Then The Owner Of The Company Came In And Ask My Supervisor What She Find Out. She Told Him That I Said That I Put The Money In The Safe. Well The Owner Said That He Want Me To Pay For The Invoice. I Told Them That I Need The Supervisor Of The Drivers To Come In To The Meeting ( My Boyfriend). They Called Him And I Explain To Him The Situation. He Then Ask Me If I Took The Money. I Told Him The Truth "no". Then He Looked At The Owner And Ask Him What Do You Guys Want Her To Do. He Said The Same Thing For Me To Pay The Money. My Bf Told Him If I Did Not Took The Money Why I'm Going To Pay For It. Then I Suggest To My Sup. And The Owner That For Now On I Did Not Trust In The Safe That I Wanted To Give The Money Directly To Them And They To Give Me Initials In My Paper Work For My Records. They Deny My Request. The Owner Said That If I Was No Going To Pay For The Invoice The He No Have Any Other Choice That File A Report With The Police Let In Them Know That Money Was Missing. I Told Them To Go Ahead.

Well This Happened Around Sept 2007. I Did Not Hear Nothing Else About The Invoice. On January 25, 2008 A Officer Came To The Shop He Worked In The Task Force ( By The Way He Use To Work With My Supervisors Husband Before He Retired From The Task Force Been A Sargent) I Asking Who Can I Help You? He Told Me What Was My Name? I Said My Name. And He Told Me I Had A Warrant For My Arrest. I Asking For What? And He Said For Theft. (this Was My First Arrest I Never Been Arrested Before, I Never Been In Trouble Before)

Right Now The Detective That Interrogate Me Told Me They Have Circumstantial Evidence Against Me. The State Attorney Still Have Not File Charges Against Me. They Have Move My Court Day 3 Times Already. I Use To Have A Defense Attorney, But He Talk To The Prosecutor And He Was Telling Me For My To Pay Reinstitution And Like That Everything Goes Away, But Why I Going To Pay Reinstitution For Something That I Did Not Do. If I Do That This Is Going To Give Me Bad Reputation.

My Old Supervisor Is IN My Side, She Is The One That Is Telling Me That The Trying To Frame Me. I Don't Know What To Do. I'm Going To Fight Until The End, But I Don't Know If Is Better Pay Them Even When I Didn't Comite The Crime Or Pay The Lawyer And Proof My Innocence. Please I Need To Know The Good And Bad That Can Happened If This Thing Go To Trial And Why The State Attorneys Office Have Not Yet (Almost A Month) File Charges Against Me? Can It Be Because They Don't Have Enough Proof?

********** Thank You For Taking The Time To Read This**********

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back