Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication i need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

txtea37

i will make this short we was trying to set this guy up for selling drugs to young kids in which my son is one of those kids. i know that we done wrong when we let the guy set up his lab in our home but that was the only way we could get him for this we already had it setup to make the arrest the next morning but instead he got very angry at us for not letting him get his dope so he went and called the cops on us so needless to say the cops came put handcuffs on us search the house. but one thing they were pouring the chem down our drains and outside on our grass. but they took everything including my boyfriends guns. they did not arrest us now it has went on for 42 days still havent heard anything. and the guy that call the cops he has already been in jail 2 times and he has felony charges on him before all this and now he got 1 more on him. but me and my boyfriend has never been in trouble before. plz help iam so confused

i need advice from texas

could someone tell me if there is a statue of limitation for a drug felony charge. and if so how long

Regarding the statute of limitations on a drug felony charge I'm not sure what you are asking. I don't think it is an issue in your case. I'm not sure what is going on in your case. It seems that you wanted to set someone up for selling drugs so you let him set up shop in your house? I'm not quite sure why you might do this and without more it's difficult to comment.

txtea37 said:
i will make this short we was trying to set this guy up for selling drugs to young kids in which my son is one of those kids. i know that we done wrong when we let the guy set up his lab in our home but that was the only way we could get him for this we already had it setup to make the arrest the next morning but instead he got very angry at us for not letting him get his dope so he went and called the cops on us so needless to say the cops came put handcuffs on us search the house. but one thing they were pouring the chem down our drains and outside on our grass. but they took everything including my boyfriends guns. they did not arrest us now it has went on for 42 days still havent heard anything. and the guy that call the cops he has already been in jail 2 times and he has felony charges on him before all this and now he got 1 more on him. but me and my boyfriend has never been in trouble before. plz help iam so confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back