I know I could shoot legally

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1175

Pa
I'm being constantly harassed and assaulted and interrogated and abused by beings who have trespassed in my home to talk to me/harass me with no legal right to be here. I have told them they are harassing me and that I don't consent to anything and it's always the first time. They claim they are medical professionals and try to apply treatment to me but I told them I don't consent to anything. Isn't it illegal for them to continue to ask the same questions and invite people to ask the same questions while breaking in and after I told them they are harassing me and they weren't aloud to bring anyone into my home and they had to leave. I am legally sane and I only have schizophrenia which is treated by medicine and I am perfectly fine on it and see a psychiatrist who monitors the treatment and they tell me I'm fine and to just take my meds and that is the action 5 psychologists have taken to treat me. These beings are illegally recording me and monitoring me and trying to force me through something 24/7 and their actions constitute as torture and they abuse the hell out of me mentally. . I had never been more fine successful and happy before this had started. Their story changes all of the time and they threaten to break me to accept their will. One last question if they were to stipulate that this is ordered by a medical professional and they ordered a constant barrage of doctors and flew them in to see me to force treatment even if certain ones knew I didn't consent and stopped so that no matter what they could force themselves on to me by constantly having more come in wouldn't it still be illegal if they tried to overwhelm me to force treatment? I know they can't in a residential unit nor could they in a hospital. The ones that knew I didn't consent didn't do anything to stop it and they have changed their story on whether they knew that I didn't consent or not I know they are stupid to stipulate that this small change would make it legal and they have changed their story but please muse me for a moment. This was filled under medical and health care malpractice so the act of what happened as described would still fit under what they did and what they claim and or knew? Also could they bring people in after violently hurting my head from constant "treatment" to force me to change and it did nothing but rape my rights and who I was which I was proud of. When I've known they can't? They gaslight me all of the time and have threatened terroristically to break me at least 6 times.

Isn't it illegal for them to continue to ask the same questions and invite people to ask the same questions while breaking in and after I told them they are harassing me and they weren't aloud to bring anyone into my home and they had to leave.

Burglary, if that is what you mean, is illegal.

If you observe anyone attempting to enter your home without your permission immediately call "911" to report the incident to your local law enforcement agency.

wouldn't it still be illegal if they tried to overwhelm me to force treatment?

Just call "911" anytime you are threatened.

Law enforcement officers will arrive to address the problem.

They gaslight me all of the time and have threatened terroristically to break me at least 6 times.

I suggest you talk to someone about this.

If you can simply visit the nearest police or sheriff's office and tell the friendly, caring, loving, gentle police officer or deputy sheriff your compelling story.

You can also flag down any police vehicle or fire vehicle and they will eagerly, happily help you.

The friendly, lovable folks at your nearest hospital ER would also love to see you and help you with any medical issues you're experiencing.

Okay, off you go, I solved all your problems for free.

I hope you feel happy, because you just beat me out $2,500, but I am overjoyed to have helped you, buddy.

Burglary, if that is what you mean, is illegal.

If you observe anyone attempting to enter your home without your permission immediately call "911" to report the incident to your local law enforcement agency.

Just call "911" anytime you are threatened.

Law enforcement officers will arrive to address the problem.

I suggest you talk to someone about this.

If you can simply visit the nearest police or sheriff's office and tell the friendly, caring, loving, gentle police officer or deputy sheriff your compelling story.

You can also flag down any police vehicle or fire vehicle and they will eagerly, happily help you.

The friendly, lovable folks at your nearest hospital ER would also love to see you and help you with any medical issues you're experiencing.

Okay, off you go, I solved all your problems for free.

I hope you feel happy, because you just beat me out $2,500, but I am overjoyed to have helped you, buddy.
Lol so it's all completely illegal as I knew and told them lmfao I win thank you and a special prayer your way my friend

Lol so it's all completely illegal ...

Not necessarily. It depends greatly upon circumstances that may be unknown to you. There are times when consent is not required.
Due to your condition you might enlist the help of someone you trust to help sort things out.
Your headline on this question is concerning... You have not described anything that would justify the use of deadly force, and you could make things much worse for you if you go down that path.
Violence is not the answer to this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back