I just need some answers

Unidentified1

Jurisdiction
Florida
So i recently purchased a few items online recently from a company that sell razor blades. Now mind you it was only $31.00 but the items i ordered were shipped and supposedly put in my mailbox idk cause i NEVER recived them they were stolen out of my mail box now ive spoken with the usps and they said they will investigate the issue. Now ive told this same thing to the company who told me its not there problem and im pretty much out of luck no item and no refund soooo what can i do??? What legal route can i go in order to get my items or money returned???

If you purchased via a credit card, you could see if that havs protection to do a chargeback due to no receipt of the product purchased.

If you go the credit card chargeback route the credit card company will investigate and if the seller has tracking records from the USPS that shows delivery you aren't likely to get the chargeback and it's not the seller's problem.

What is it about your mailbox that makes it vulnerable to theft?

Over $31 there are no legal options that are practical. If you think you know who stole your mail you should share that suspicion with the postal inspector. Consider finding a way to better secure your mail.

supposedly put in my mailbox idk cause i NEVER recived them they were stolen out of my mail box

You say, "supposedly put in [your] mail box" and that you don't know, but then you say, unequivocally, that "they were stolen out of [your] mail box." This is more than a bit unclear.

Now ive told this same thing to the company who told me its not there problem

If, in fact, the items were delivered to and stolen from your mailbox, then this is correct.

what can i do?

I would think the smart thing to do would be to do what you can to secure your mailbox or, perhaps, consider renting a P.O. box.

What legal route can i go in order to get my items or money returned?

Nothing you have posted suggests any entitlement to a refund. Some companies might send another shipment as a gesture of goodwill, but I see no legal obligation to do so.

Back