Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse I have information to send someone to prison, how do I go about this?

Anna Loboda

Jurisdiction
California
So my friend turned out to be a fake one, and that was her huge mistake.
I have texts between me and her about how she got a shipment of 200 pills of Valium to sell. There are texts about her wanting to sell me some and me trying two pills. If I get the traitor behind bars, would I get in trouble too? I could say I never took the pills.
I could piss clean almost, but my piss would have THC in it, but I don't think anyone would care since it's legal in California.

I have texts between me and her about how she got a shipment of 200 pills of Valium to sell. There are texts about her wanting to sell me some and me trying two pills. If I get the traitor behind bars, would I get in trouble too? I could say I never took the pills.
I could piss clean almost, but my piss would have THC in it, but I don't think anyone would care since it's legal in California.

By the way this is worded, it's obvious that you did.

My! Everything you posted is just so....classy. From "How do I get my friend imprisoned to how semi-clean your "piss" is...pure class!
Goes to show you the difference between an elite finishing school and a more common one. ;)
Mother must be so proud!

ETA:
Did this woman mess around with your boyfriend? She did, didn't she?

Just because SOME use of marijuana is legal in CALIFORNIA, doesn't make it acceptable in all job positions (particularly emergency medine) nor in light of Federal prosecutions.

You don't have the power to put someone in prison. Only the state does. You can try to interest the police and DA in pursuing this, but frankly based on your posts, you're not a credible witness. Further, it's not necessary for you to "take the pills." Possession or attempt to obtain them are crimes in their own right. That you pee clean for valium means squat.

Back