Business Contracts I Cant think of the name?

Jthomas40017723

Jurisdiction
Illinois
I want to purchase a product from the manufacturing company (food to be exact), and sale it to the public using their brand and logo. I cover all overhead and expenses required to resale the product. What contract do I need as the reseller? Also what contract does the manufacturing company need to sign to ensure my permissions? Please Help

======================

Your email address was REDACTED for your protection and ours.

These days the world is a very dangerous place, mate.

Regards, Your friendly MOD/ADMIN

What contract do I need as the reseller?

You'll need more than a contract.

Before you even attempt to do anything, it would be in your best interests to discuss your ideas and direction with a business attorney you trust.

If you proceed without counsel representing and protecting your interests, the wolves will devour you, mate.

What contract do I need as the reseller?

I don't understand the question. Why do you think you need a contract to sell something you have lawfully purchased?

Also what contract does the manufacturing company need to sign to ensure my permissions?

This question doesn't make much sense easier. What does "ensure my permissions" mean?

Honestly, the way you've asked these questions suggests that you have no idea what you're doing. Accordingly, you'd be well advised to consult with a local business attorney.

Back