1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

I Cant think of the name? Business Contracts

Discussion in 'Business & Corporate Matters' started by Jthomas40017723, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Jthomas40017723

Jthomas40017723 Law Topic Starter New Member

Jurisdiction:
    Illinois
    I want to purchase a product from the manufacturing company (food to be exact), and sale it to the public using their brand and logo. I cover all overhead and expenses required to resale the product. What contract do I need as the reseller? Also what contract does the manufacturing company need to sign to ensure my permissions? Please Help

======================

Your email address was REDACTED for your protection and ours.

These days the world is a very dangerous place, mate.

Regards, Your friendly MOD/ADMIN

2. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

You'll need more than a contract.

Before you even attempt to do anything, it would be in your best interests to discuss your ideas and direction with a business attorney you trust.

If you proceed without counsel representing and protecting your interests, the wolves will devour you, mate.

3. zddoodah

zddoodah Well-Known Member

I don't understand the question. Why do you think you need a contract to sell something you have lawfully purchased?

This question doesn't make much sense easier. What does "ensure my permissions" mean?

Honestly, the way you've asked these questions suggests that you have no idea what you're doing. Accordingly, you'd be well advised to consult with a local business attorney.

4. adjusterjack

adjusterjack Super Moderator

I suggest you contact the manufacturer for that kind of thing.