I bought this car from the dealership and it says on the window it has leather seats pushbutton star

Derrickhenson40

Jurisdiction
Arizona
I bought the car from a dealership is that is that I had pushbutton start leather seats Siri satellite radio and it doesn't have anything's up after putting five hundred dollars down a week later. They called me and said they didn't receive the down payment I gave him cash he asked me if I had a receipt I believe the contract is the receipt it said self but the way you did they called me and said they didn't receive the down payment I gave him cash he asked me if I had a receipt I believe the contract is the receipt The car is way over priced total total finance charge over $16,000 and it has a salvage title would I be able to take it back since they broke the contract

Sorry, you need to try a little harder to make sense here.

However, no, you most likely can not simply return the car. You apparently agreed to buy the car and they want your money, not the car.

I bought the car from a dealership is that is that I had pushbutton start leather seats Siri satellite radio and it doesn't have anything's up after putting five hundred dollars down a week later. They called me and said they didn't receive the down payment I gave him cash he asked me if I had a receipt I believe the contract is the receipt it said self but the way you did they called me and said they didn't receive the down payment I gave him cash he asked me if I had a receipt I believe the contract is the receipt The car is way over priced total total finance charge over $16,000 and it has a salvage title would I be able to take it back since they broke the contract

How long have you owned this wonderful new car?

What year is this awesome machine?

Is the car dealer one that sells NEW and used cars, or just a car lot with a name like Wheelin' Wayne's Wicked Whips?

Back