Husband had an affair and woman is claiming she is pregnant with his child

Status
Not open for further replies.

crushed

My husband had an affair with a woman who is now claiming she is pregnant with his child. She first requested money for an abortion, then changed her mind and threatened to ruin us, then called asking for more money than the original request, then again changed her mind and is threatening my husband and has included my and my 10 yr old daughter in her current threats. We have not paid her any money to date and just want to get rid of her. We dont know for sure that she is pregnant or that it's my husbands child. She seems to be unstable and I need to protect me and my daughter and our home. Do we have any way to protect ourselves and get rid of this person?

You could request an order of protection.

That won't prevent her from stalking, harassing, or annoying you, however. It will allow the police to arrest her, if they observe within 300 feet of you.

If she's gone, when the police arrive,you get to haul her into court every time she disobeys the order, and the judge will fine her a few dollars. She might even get to spend a few hours in a jail cell.

If she's trespassing on your property, call the police. They can haul her away.

If she's made threats against you, call the police.

Unfortunately, you know who's to blame for ths, don't you?

Otherwise, you might want to retain a good divorce lawyer.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

If she is making threats contact Police and retain any evidence of threats like texts, emails, voice messages etc. Do not return the threats ask her to stop or you will contact Police. You owe her nothing until a court estabishes your husband as Father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back