How would I be able to legally invest other people's money at wealth man. co. that I want to start?

ya2ndgen

Jurisdiction
California
Do I need credentials?
What type?
Can I partner with someone who does have credentials and/or grant that person legal control of the company at the corporate level as well as legal responsibility on them? Can I then establish a legal contract within the company that allocates some of the profit to me, i.e. joint venture or any other form where I would not be infringing on the law by managing money?
When managing money Can I charge percentage of profit or only commission?

Can I give investing ADVICE without credentials? Promote ticker symbols and give alerts? At a cost? Can I use 3rd party computer software and use that with other people's money, although I do not own the software, and charge that as a service within my wealth management co.?

Can I consolidate top social trading avenues and lead people to the top traders to copy, at a cost for access? Can I stream the top traders and charge percent of profit?

Can anyone answer ALL of these questions?

Someone here may come along with some additional information for you but I believe your best bet is to discuss all this with a lawyer.

Do I need credentials?
What type?
Can I partner with someone who does have credentials and/or grant that person legal control of the company at the corporate level as well as legal responsibility on them? Can I then establish a legal contract within the company that allocates some of the profit to me, i.e. joint venture or any other form where I would not be infringing on the law by managing money?
When managing money Can I charge percentage of profit or only commission?

Can I give investing ADVICE without credentials? Promote ticker symbols and give alerts? At a cost? Can I use 3rd party computer software and use that with other people's money, although I do not own the software, and charge that as a service within my wealth management co.?

Can I consolidate top social trading avenues and lead people to the top traders to copy, at a cost for access? Can I stream the top traders and charge percent of profit?

Can anyone answer ALL of these questions?

The answers you seek, grasshopper, are supplied by the state of California in the thread below:

California Department of Business Oversight

Why not invest YOUR money, before you try to invest the money belonging to other people?

I invest my own money.

I advise others to do the same.

My dad taught me that when I 14 years old.

Back