How too get full custody of my cousins baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Precioushammon

To whom it may concern:

My name is Precious Hammon, I'm 25 years old and singled. My cousin wants to give up her parental rights of her unborn baby (due July) and wants me too adopt . I am excited about adopting , and having a child of my own. But the internet doesn't make it so easy too understand. I want too adopt my unborn cousin. Which steps do I need too take too proceed? And does it still cost too adopt (within your family )

If you are talking about a legal, court-ordered adoption, this is not a do it yourself project. You will need a lawyer and there will be costs.

To whom it may concern:

My name is Precious Hammon, I'm 25 years old and singled. My cousin wants to give up her parental rights of her unborn baby (due July) and wants me too adopt . I am excited about adopting , and having a child of my own. But the internet doesn't make it so easy too understand. I want too adopt my unborn cousin. Which steps do I need too take too proceed? And does it still cost too adopt (within your family )

The soon to be born BABY has a father.

It'll take money, oodles of money to hire YOUR lawyer, plus there's the pesky BIO-DAD.

They have no say as to whether the MOTHER-TO-BE aborts, but they have a say about ADOPTION.

That's a human being, not a puppy, kitten, or baby chick.

You don't just sign away your parental rights, and you don't sign the BIRTH CERTIFICATE over like you do a CAR TITLE.

See a REAL ATTORNEY in your county.

You might want to KNOW how much this will cost, and how long it will take BEFORE you get TOO excited!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back