How to pay the US Attorney General's office?

kenw232

Jurisdiction
D.C.
Hi, if someone had to pay the US Attorney Generals office, who might the check be made out too? I'm assuming its the same as when paying income tax? I don't know what that might be either. Anyone have a clue? I need to send payment to the AG at the U.S. Department of Justice.

Hi, if someone had to pay the US Attorney Generals office, who might the check be made out too? I'm assuming its the same as when paying income tax? I don't know what that might be either. Anyone have a clue? I need to send payment to the AG at the U.S. Department of Justice.

And what is the reason for the payment? Are you paying a criminal fine? A civil fine? Victim restitution? Something else?

In the end, the best place to ask who the payee on the check should be (as well as any other important instructions for the payment) is the office in the Attorney General that will handle the payment.

if someone had to pay the US Attorney Generals office, who might the check be made out too?

It would be payable as directed by the AG's office.

I'm assuming its the same as when paying income tax?

Despite your use of a question mark, this sentence is not a question. Why do you assume this?

I need to send payment to the AG at the U.S. Department of Justice.

Payment for what?

Back