Corporate Law How to Partnership deeds/agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

sameer

Myself and one of my friends wants to starts business firm/pvt.ltd company in India . How to enter an agreement between us?(In indian context) What is the procedure to write down an agreement? Protocols/rules of content inside the agreement? If one speciman copy of an agreement could be sent, would be very helpful to me.

Please help me
here is sameer.
My email is sammv6a@yahoo.com.

Last edited:
Indian law is different than US law. I have done several deals with India and, especially with regard to import/export, the laws are very regimented. I'm not sure about corporate law but I'm sure they have their own set of rules.

One reason why lawyers are much more helpful than any "do it yourself" forms with regard to important ventures are that they have experience in the creation of deals and identification of potential problems long before they actually occur. If it is a simple corporation that is one thing. But to deal with multiple parties who may have differing opinions on how the business should take place, be run, and be distributed, a small amount of money invested would be brilliant. Avoids so many costly problems later (including the potential permanent loss of friends.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back