HOW TO GET MY GRANDCHILDREN OUT OF FOSTER CARE

kristy l hodge

Jurisdiction
Georgia
I HAVE HAD MY GRANDKIDS FOR ABOUT A YEAR SUBMITTED TO A DRUG TEST HAIR FOLLICLE AND URINE FAILDED HAIR FOLLICLE FOR THC BUT IMPOSSIBLE I DONT SMOKW WEED OR ANYTHING TWO DAYS AFTER DFAC REMOVED THEM TOOK ANOTHE HAIR FOLLICLE NEGATIVE FOR EVERYTHING DFAC WILL NOT LET ME SEE OR TALK TO THE KIDS MY DAUGHTER WISHES TO SIGN OVER RIGHTS BUT THEY ARE NOT ALLOWING HER TO

When you had your grandkids were you the legal guardian? What caused DFAC to get involved in the first place?

Please don't use ALL CAPS. It makes it very hard to read and is considered shouting.

I HAVE HAD MY GRANDKIDS FOR ABOUT A YEAR SUBMITTED TO A DRUG TEST HAIR FOLLICLE AND URINE FAILDED HAIR FOLLICLE FOR THC BUT IMPOSSIBLE I DONT SMOKW WEED OR ANYTHING TWO DAYS AFTER DFAC REMOVED THEM TOOK ANOTHE HAIR FOLLICLE NEGATIVE FOR EVERYTHING DFAC WILL NOT LET ME SEE OR TALK TO THE KIDS MY DAUGHTER WISHES TO SIGN OVER RIGHTS BUT THEY ARE NOT ALLOWING HER TO
Why were the children removed from your daughters care/your care?

In any future posts, please make an effort to use something that at least resembles normal capitalization and punctuation. Doing so will make it easier for others to read and understand what you write.

I HAVE HAD MY GRANDKIDS FOR ABOUT A YEAR SUBMITTED TO A DRUG TEST

When you say you "have had" your grandkids, what exactly does that mean? They live with you? Legal custody? Either way, why? And why have you submitted them to drug testing?

MY DAUGHTER WISHES TO SIGN OVER RIGHTS BUT THEY ARE NOT ALLOWING HER TO

Ok... What about the father?

I'm not sure what sort of response you're expecting or seeking, but I would hope it obvious that you should seek advice from a local attorney.

Turn off all caps - it's equal to yelling.

So...not sure what you're asking. I recommend going to find lawyers who do free consultations, talk to a few and find one that can help you.

Back