How To Find Lawyer Fresh Out Of School

Status
Not open for further replies.

mec4040

Hello,

I know some might think why would anyone want a lawyer who doesnt have much court room experince, but I have heard most lawyers out of school are eager to find work and take sometimes any case.

So...keeping away from all the why would you and etc...please if anyone knows how I might find a lawyer fresh out of school please let me know.

Thanks so much,
M.Silko

Most lawyers fresh out of school work for someone else who pays their salary and would be no more inclined to take a weak case on a flyer than anyone else. What you need is a lawyer who just hung out their own shingle, does not have an established practice and is hungry for work. Look in your local paper for reports of an attorney announcing the opening of a new practice.

Hello,

I know some might think why would anyone want a lawyer who doesnt have much court room experince, but I have heard most lawyers out of school are eager to find work and take sometimes any case.

So...keeping away from all the why would you and etc...please if anyone knows how I might find a lawyer fresh out of school please let me know.

Thanks so much,
M.Silko

Go to the website where new lawyers are announced.

For example:

http://www.judicial.state.sc.us/bar/index.cfm

Then look for those lawyers and see if they are on their on.

I always heard you should have a young lawyer and an old doctor!

Maybe it was the other way around.

:confused:

Hello,

Hey thanks for the help. Before I posted it I really thought I wouldnt get any real advice and I want to truly thank you both for taking the time.

Also, I checked out that website ' http://www.judicial.state.sc.us/bar/index.cfm' and it didnt work. Aside from that, if I wanted to find a website similar to that one for finding new lawyers in NY, would you know where??? Thanks!

If anyone else has some great tips on how to find new lawyers please post it here.

Thanks again for all the help,
;)

Google.

It is your friend.:angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back