How to expedite Recommendation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

for4kids

The results of a 6 month long evaluation are in my favor. We received the resultsover three weeks ago. We had an appointment scheduled during that week to "iron out the details" of the reccommendation. The other party cancelled last minute. Then the evaluator went out of town(which the other side knew would be occurring)therefore our new appointment would be several weeks down the road(beginning of Oct.) Ok..so the opposing attorney requested that we 'get together' and discuss the reccommendation. we found that they want what they asked for in the beginning which is what lead to the $3000plus each evaluation. The results are exactly how they should be given the facts(criminal acts) that were proven against the other side. They are obviously planning to fight this or put it off as long as they can in order to keep the current temporary order. OK...now the QUESTION: What can be done? Cant I go into court right away and have the temp. order changed to the reccommendation? Ex-parte? There has to be something...this schedule cannot stay like this any longer. The children have been so incredibly affected. The other side will drag this out. Thank you for any replies.(Orange County, Ca)

Sorry to hear. I'm not sure I understand exactly what is going on. Who committed the criminal acts and what was the recommendation? Additionally, I'm not sure what state you are in and where you are exactly within the process. You are obviously a whole lot more familiar with your case than we are. :)

I doubt that you could do something ex parte because the other side would want or need to be present. It would be a whole lot easier if both sides could stipulate to something mutually acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back