Kidnapping, Unlawful Detention How long can the court hold someone on porbable cause

ghettococonut

My husband and brother in law was charged with kidnapping 3 months ago and they have had a bond hearing and a hearing for a bond reduction. The judge, da told me who there lawyer was and when I talked to him he said he was not their lawyer. the judge told me when they go they would have another lawyer when they went to grand jury. She lied about the whole thing about being kidnapped because she was mad they would not give her any money because they knew what she was going to use it for and since that day she has not been found and they have not been doing their job investigating. how long can they hold them with no other court date and I am wanting to bail them out but its too high and I know for a fact that they did not do that they are charged for what do I do?????

Nothing you can do.
The charges are very serious.
Your best option is to STOP talking about any of this, play dumb.
The less you know, the better off for all of you.
As far as the alleged victim, she could be missing for many innocent reasons.
On the other hand, she might be missing forever because someone (or some people) killed her!!!

Just relax, wait for things to be revealed, and for goodness sakes, don't discuss or mention this again.

Back