Criminal Law How is THAT happened to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltytaste

Hello! I would appreciate your soon answer. Im a resident with a green card,living in the country 1 year. I was arrested for shoplifting in Macy's NYC on may '09,just bc i didn't know that I couldn't move with the goods in my hands from one department to another. I was caught by security having everything in my hands,i didn't hide anything,didn't walked out of the store.I had a court and plead guilty bc I didn't have time to appellate,i had to go back to my country,it was an emergency.So,I paid all fines,performed a community service and go.I returned back 3 days ago,didn't find a job yet,dont have much money,need to pay for apartment,I went to the job interview and when i was in metro station i decided to save money and avoid paying entry fare.I was caught again,have to pay $100 instead of $2.50.Im 22y.o girl and i feel so miserable. What will appear on my records now? If I will apply for financial aid in college will they approve me now? will i be able to get citizenship without any problems?
Nobody know abt my situation,am alone and I beg u to answer. Thank u.

If you have plead guilty to a crime and was convicted then yes there is a record and yes it can effect many aspect of your life including your stay here

appreciate for answer. you didnt wright anything abt what happend to me today in a metro station,im going to send a check for $100 fine,will it be on my records too?

You provide little to no detail how could anyone answer? Who are you paying this fine? Were Police involved? I mention first incident because there is a record of that so you already have a record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back