How do you request the Judge for an independent review of an elder abuse case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherylAnn

How do you request the Judge for an independent review and investigation of an elder abuse case presently in Contra Costa Co Superior Court? The case is completely out of control. There are 4 or 5 lawyers who have perjured themselves and given false information to the Judge and in court documents, breached confidentiality and on and on ......

We are 80 and and 81 years old and cannot handle this many lawyers lying about us at the same time. We do not know what to do. Please help. Thank you.

One can make a formal written complaint about an attorney to the California State Bar. However, I caution you and anyone else greatly before doing this. A person's livelihood and invaluable reputation is at stake. Much of the time I find that clients don't understand or take time to understand the details of the case. If you're stating that there is outright perjury and deliberately provided false information, this is one avenue. But let me ask you this -- why has the judge tolerated this apparently obvious misconduct?

I see you have another post in another thread. Perhaps that answered your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back