How can you possibly fight a corrupt city government?

TJHolley

Jurisdiction
Arizona
For 9 very long years I have been fighting with the Lake Havasu City Municipal Government over the ARSON of my home. I have undeniable proof that the two brothers I evicted from my house set the fire. I have undeniable proof that the Lake Havasu City Police Captain and a Lieutenant tried to cover it up. What the brothers put us through was nothing short of Domestic Terrorism. They posted threats to kill us on social media. They posted threats to burn the house on social media as well. The Lieutenant told me repeatedly, "Making Threats is NOT Illegal".

I have the entire story along with overwhelming evidence on my website. My site has been hit several times by the FBI, ATF and US Department of Justice. If what I am saying is in anyway slanderous or fictitious, then one would have to believe one of those agencies would have forced the removal of my site, and had me in court and thrown under the jail. I have the two arsonist brothers photos and real names all over the site, as well as the two crooked corrupt cops. Rather than me trying to explain all of this, please, please, please go to my site and look at the evidence, please.

I have suffered two heart attacks from the stress of fighting these corrupt bastards, I don't want to die for nothing. I need to get someone to hold all of them accountable. www.ltroundtable.com

For 9 very long years I have been fighting with the Lake Havasu City Municipal Government over the ARSON of my home. I have undeniable proof that the two brothers I evicted from my house set the fire. I have undeniable proof that the Lake Havasu City Police Captain and a Lieutenant tried to cover it up. What the brothers put us through was nothing short of Domestic Terrorism. They posted threats to kill us on social media. They posted threats to burn the house on social media as well. The Lieutenant told me repeatedly, "Making Threats is NOT Illegal".

I have the entire story along with overwhelming evidence on my website. My site has been hit several times by the FBI, ATF and US Department of Justice. If what I am saying is in anyway slanderous or fictitious, then one would have to believe one of those agencies would have forced the removal of my site, and had me in court and thrown under the jail. I have the two arsonist brothers photos and real names all over the site, as well as the two crooked corrupt cops. Rather than me trying to explain all of this, please, please, please go to my site and look at the evidence, please.

I have suffered two heart attacks from the stress of fighting these corrupt bastards, I don't want to die for nothing. I need to get someone to hold all of them accountable. www.ltroundtable.com

I feel your pain, mate.
In fact, I have had to tangle and tussle with a few of life's human roaches, myself.
The best way to address these kinds of creatures, ignore them.
Move on with your life, enjoy the time you have left.
Don't waste one more minute, shed one more tear, or one drop of sweat over those two human roaches.
Good luck, mate, and God bless.

Sorry but I can't do that. These two brothers burned my house and without it being declared an arson, the insurance wouldn't cover it. The cops knew for a fact the brothers set the fire, then tried to pin it on me. I'll die trying to hold them accountable but I will never let this go.

Sorry but I can't do that. These two brothers burned my house and without it being declared an arson, the insurance wouldn't cover it. The cops knew for a fact the brothers set the fire, then tried to pin it on me. I'll die trying to hold them accountable but I will never let this go.

Your call, mate, as I'm not your boss.
A person's gotta live life the way he or she chooses.
Don't be surprised if you die trying.
If you're cool with that, none of my business what you do.

Unless they were standing there when the guys lit a match, they don't know anything, and neither do you. You might suspect they are behind it, and you are welcome sue them civilly for damages if you can prove it. What you can not do, is force the police department to declare it an arson and arrest these guys for the crime.

I'm not sure what you hope to gain by posting their pictures and your allegations online. It does however, give them great evidence should they choose to sue you for defamation. And no, the FBI and such does not have to warn you of that possibility.

Unless they were standing there when the guys lit a match, they don't know anything, and neither do you. You might suspect they are behind it, and you are welcome sue them civilly for damages if you can prove it. What you can not do, is force the police department to declare it an arson and arrest these guys for the crime.

I'm not sure what you hope to gain by posting their pictures and your allegations online. It does however, give them great evidence should they choose to sue you for defamation. And no, the FBI and such does not have to warn you of that possibility.

I have to assume by your comment that you did not go to the website. I hope they sue me. These two life life thugs told the entire story of their plans to torch my house on social media. When I evicted the losers from my rental house, they burned my furniture, cut huge pieces of carpet out of random areas of the house. They caused over $25,000.00 in damage. Cops said it was a "Landlord/Tenant matter and definitely not a Police matter. For the next 30 days they posted updates of their plans to burn the house. Cops said "Making Threats is Not Illegal"! Do I have proof? Absolutely, it's all over the website. I don't need the FBI or ATF or any of the rest of them to warn me, I made sure they knew about my site. It was an ATF Agent that let me know I was being railroaded and lied to by the local police.

I came to this site looking for a solution to this nightmare. If I wasn't 100% sure of what I am saying, I wouldn't have said it. I hope they sue me, since my site has been up over 2 years and it hasn't occurred yet. Had you looked at my site you would have seen I have unbelievable proof and one hell of a paper trail left by two crooked cops. If I were spewing BULL SHIT the city would have sued my a million times over. Yes I can prove everyone named is well aware of this site.

Let me tell you something else now that you have my blood pressure off the charts. Had you bothered to go to my site prior to assuming I was a brain-dead moron, you would have seen that the hell these brothers put us through for well over a year, was nothing short of DOMESTIC TERRORISM!!!! I HOPE THE BASTARDS SUE ME!!!!

I am so sorry to hear about your plight. I'm going to be honest - not only is this too much information that isn't organized concisely but the Dirty Laundry song by Don Henley has to go if you want people to take this seriously. I tried to read some of it (such as the communication with the District Attorney but couldn't figure out who "Nathan" is supposed to be.) I also don't understand what motive the police might have in not filing a police report either, especially one that destroys a home. If you want someone to take it seriously you need to create a short, well organized explanation that also connects the people and players and provides some insight.

I'm not sure what we can do to help you but certainly don't bring a lawsuit upon yourself. That shouldn't happen but don't let you destroy yourself.

I am so sorry to hear about your plight. I'm going to be honest - not only is this too much information that isn't organized concisely but the Dirty Laundry song by Don Henley has to go if you want people to take this seriously. I tried to read some of it (such as the communication with the District Attorney but couldn't figure out who "Nathan" is supposed to be.) I also don't understand what motive the police might have in not filing a police report either, especially one that destroys a home. If you want someone to take it seriously you need to create a short, well organized explanation that also connects the people and players and provides some insight.

I'm not sure what we can do to help you but certainly don't bring a lawsuit upon yourself. That shouldn't happen but don't let you destroy yourself.
Thank you Mr. Welchser,

Thank you Mr. Welcher. That is all I was looking for is someone to tell me what I need to do to proceed so they know I am at my wit's end with this case. Nathan Adler was the "Arson Investigator" that announced he had in fact grown up with and went to school with the older brother. I demanded a new arson Investigator since a conflict of interest now existed, and was told absolutely not!

The motive for the police REFUSING to file the report was because Police Captain Joe Fiumara told me in front of several people watching the house blaze, "My Kind" wasn't welcome in Havasu nor would it be tolerated.

This is a long time ago. Legally I don't know what can be done because it's complicated and involves allegations of government corruption. Have you brought this up to the state attorney general's office? Perhaps the Arizona State Attorney General might look into charges of corruption. I understand that you want to at least get even by using search engine optimization tactics aka reputation management.

Don't get me wrong - I'm very sympathetic. It would be so hard to know where to start, especially for a layperson. But this is complicated. And the best way would be to champion people who can help and it looks like some of them did try. It seems like you've started doing that already and had coverage about the issue and a reinvestigation, which I hope was able to reopen your insurance claim. I'm not sure what we can do here specifically to help although I wish we could.

Thank you Mr. Welchser,

Thank you Mr. Welcher. That is all I was looking for is someone to tell me what I need to do to proceed so they know I am at my wit's end with this case. Nathan Adler was the "Arson Investigator" that announced he had in fact grown up with and went to school with the older brother. I demanded a new arson Investigator since a conflict of interest now existed, and was told absolutely not!

The motive for the police REFUSING to file the report was because Police Captain Joe Fiumara told me in front of several people watching the house blaze, "My Kind" wasn't welcome in Havasu nor would it be tolerated.
Just to let you know, I have removed the song and am now focusing on writing the site in a better organized manner.
This is a long time ago. Legally I don't know what can be done because it's complicated and involves allegations of government corruption. Have you brought this up to the state attorney general's office? Perhaps the Arizona State Attorney General might look into charges of corruption. I understand that you want to at least get even by using search engine optimization tactics aka reputation management.

Don't get me wrong - I'm very sympathetic. It would be so hard to know where to start, especially for a layperson. But this is complicated. And the best way would be to champion people who can help and it looks like some of them did try. It seems like you've started doing that already and had coverage about the issue and a reinvestigation, which I hope was able to reopen your insurance claim. I'm not sure what we can do here specifically to help although I wish we could.
You have helped me more than you know, and I sincerely thank you for taking the time to look into this. You are absolutely correct about the getting revenge, although that isn't how it started out. I went to every attorney I could find that practiced law in Mohave County. All I heard from every single attorney was you have an open and shut case with all of your evidence, However, "I have to live and work in Mohave County", sorry I can't help you. I started contacting every attorney online that I could find. There was way too much evidence to send to each and everyone of them, so I put it in a central location they could go to. Then as I would post on the site, rage would take over. I started posting things on my site that I knew for a fact crossed the legal line into slander and defamation. I said things that even I would have sued my own self for saying. Could not force the city to sue me!

I know you said I don't want them to sue me, and your right. But in my eyes all I could see was if I could get them to sue me, if nothing else I would have at least had my day in court to tell a judge, and maybe something could be done.

Glad to hear I can be of help. Truth is an absolute defense to a defamation lawsuit. But many make the mistake of getting angry and taking some liberties with their facts, especially in the extra text. You don't want to do that. Presenting the facts as they are is a different story. And I believe you about small town justice. Unfortunately it's why you need to go outside the town and think about state level help, including those that are interested in a good story. In addition to government officials, the press can also be your advocate as well. But you absolutely need to tighten up the story or else you look like another angry person. Good luck with your efforts and I hope that you get at least a sense of justice that you deserve.

Part of your problem is that the statute of limitations has run out. They can not be prosecuted for the crime. It doesn't matter now what law enforcement agency sees it, they can not do a thing about it. I looked at your page but to be honest, it was mostly a lot of rambling conjecture. It is clear there is no love lost between you, but there is also nothing that looks to an outsider as obvious proof they did as you accuse. If you were going daily to the police department with vague myspace posts, you just aren't going to be taken seriously. It does sound to an outside person like a personal vendetta. The unnecessary insults, name calling, copying thousands of pictures from social media accounts nearly a decade later, and commentary on the family makes YOU look like the problem. It is not at all clear what exactly you believe they did. If you wan to get anywhere with this, Michael is right that you need to clean it up a whole lot. Very few are going to take the time to sort through many pages of rambling text and those who do are likely to conclude that this is just a personal grudge.

It does not appear that you ever pursued this as a civil matter. I would wonder why if you were so certain they were guilty.

Perhaps I was too busy rambling to make myself clear. I'm pretty sure I just explained that. I said I was rambling and angry every single time I would write anything on that website. Having to relive it is a hard thing to do. I was saying anything and everything I could think of to try and force them to sue me.

Let's discuss the statue of limitations. I have a letter in my hand dated April 14, 2016, from the US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE/FEDERAL BUREAU of INVESTIGATIONS, PHOENIX OFFICE, that says....The statue of limitations has run out on prosecuting a hate crime, however there are other legal and civil remedies I may wish to explore. When I spoke to them on the phone the Agent stated there was NO statute of limitations on a FELONY ARSON.

Not all the evidence is on that site, I'm not an idiot. I only put up what I wanted seen. I also explained that I contacted countless attorneys trying to get this into court. It wasn't a lack of proof that kept anyone from taking this case!!

Perhaps I was too busy rambling to make myself clear. I'm pretty sure I just explained that. I said I was rambling and angry every single time I would write anything on that website. Having to relive it is a hard thing to do. I was saying anything and everything I could think of to try and force them to sue me.

Let's discuss the statue of limitations. I have a letter in my hand dated April 14, 2016, from the US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE/FEDERAL BUREAU of INVESTIGATIONS, PHOENIX OFFICE, that says....The statue of limitations has run out on prosecuting a hate crime, however there are other legal and civil remedies I may wish to explore. When I spoke to them on the phone the Agent stated there was NO statute of limitations on a FELONY ARSON.

Not all the evidence is on that site, I'm not an idiot. I only put up what I wanted seen. I also explained that I contacted countless attorneys trying to get this into court. It wasn't a lack of proof that kept anyone from taking this case!!
I have to apologize for getting so angry at your comments. I have an ARSON INVESTIGATION REPORT from the insurance company, that says for a fact that those two brothers intentionally set the fire. That report was filed with Havasu PD. At that point they decided to do an arson investigation of their own, and I became the ONLY suspect. These brothers were NEVER questioned, NOT ONCE!!!

I didn't go to the police every day with vague MySpace posts, I went to the police department with my phone so they could listen to the voicemail messages from the older brother, threatening to burn down the house if I didn't allow the younger brother to move back into the house because he became homeless when I evicted them.

I didn't go to the police every day with vague MySpace posts, I went to the police department with my phone so they could listen to the voicemail messages from the older brother, threatening to burn down the house if I didn't allow the younger brother to move back into the house because he became homeless when I evicted them.
Thanks, I have looked everywhere for that statute. I'm NOT quiting. I'm NOT giving up this fight. I have 37 taped voicemail messages of that punk threatening to burn the house, and then it burned!!! I couldn't care less if either ever get charged with ARSON, the city was NEGLIGENT in this case!!! And that is a fact!!!

Back