How can I oblige my employer to give my payslips to me

dodolaw

My employer distributes monthly payslips via a third party online service that requires a login and password. I can never log in to this website as the login info never worked.

Can anybody provide a UK law that obliges my employer to give me access to the payslips (preferably I want them to email or post them directly to me). I cannot access them though a third party and every time I request HR send them directly to me they insist I've got to follow a link to reset my login info and this never works!

Sorry, this website is focused on US law. We don't have anyone who is conversant with UK law.

As a general piece of advice, could you go down to HR, and ask someone to sit down with you and show you on their computer how to get access?

Ok sorry I didn't notice that it was US only. Mods - feel free to close this thread down.

As a general piece of advice, could you go down to HR, and ask someone to sit down with you and show you on their computer how to get access?

nope HR aren't based on site. They wouldn't provide this assistance any way. Nor would I be agreeable to accepting this system they have in place of having to login and remember overly long 14 character passwords etc just to view my own payslips. Its absurd.

Back