Copyright Hosting Copyrighted Files on Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDy123

I'm planning on to start a streaming media site containing pirated files where it is hosted by Laos hosting provider. Acknowledging the fact that xxxx currently does not have any copyright laws and also does not cooperate with the UUUUUU SSSSSSS, I am legally allowed to do this without being sued. In addition to avoid domain seizure by the U.S, the domain ending by xxxx rather than xxxx is a country domain. If hosting provider containing most of my sites' illegal files, will the police raid their servers and sue them rather than me? I do not reside in XXX, rather in XXXXX XXXXXXXXX.

With the biggest infamous file-sharing site, XXXXXXXXX has been raided by police for at least 3 times, why hasn't it been shut down? Actually, it did shut down, but the site came back in about 72 hours after police confiscating 3 servers. I want to do the same website as them, but in streaming file-sharing model.

Do you have any advice on this?

I appreciate in advance your response.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm planning on to start a streaming media site containing pirated files where it is hosted by Laos hosting provider. Acknowledging the fact that Laos currently does not have any copyright laws and also does not cooperate with the United States, I am legally allowed to do this without being sued. In addition to avoid domain seizure by the U.S, the domain ending by xxxxrather than xxxx is a country domain. If hosting provider containing most of my sites' illegal files, will the police raid their servers and sue them rather than me? I do not reside in Laos, rather in North America.

With the biggest infamous file-sharing site, XXXXXXXXX has been raided by police for at least 3 times, why hasn't it been shut down? Actually, it did shut down, but the site came back in about 72 hours after police confiscating 3 servers. I want to do the same website as them, but in streaming file-sharing model.

Do you have any advice on this?

I appreciate in advance your response.

My advice, don't do it.

Don't try posting domain names in your questions either.

You do that again, you'll be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back