HOA rejection

Felicia R Brown

Jurisdiction
Florida
My landlord said HOA did a background check and rejected it. Plus i did a background check and more they are saying it's rejected. I have no eviction and one thing on my criminal background from 2017

My landlord said HOA did a background check and rejected it. Plus i did a background check and more they are saying it's rejected. I have no eviction and one thing on my criminal background from 2017

I think I understand your problem.

You applied to rent housing from a landlord who owns a property RULED by an HOA.

The HOA requires owners who wish to rent their property to initiate a background check for potential tenants.

The landlord-to-be did such a check on you, submitted the results to the HOA, and the HOA considers you to be unworthy to live in their community.

I suggest you look for housing elsewhere.

If you think you're being discriminated against, you are free to submit a complaint to this agency:

The City of Titusville, Florida - Fair Housing

Good luck in search for housing.

First off i asked a lawyer not a none factor. About if you do the crime do the time that was relevant
Is anyone supposed to understand the ^ gibberish? Did you read the TOS of this site?

What was the crime in 2017 that you committed? That information may help us to advise you better.

Back