Here's one for ya, Judge

justblue

Mother accused of using Taser in effort to help child assault another child, Flagler investigators say

AAOigqD.img

My goodness gracious, what is happening to people?

Why are children attempting to raise other children?
sigh...I don't know. But being a young parent doesn't excuse being a piece of shit parent. One of my sisters was a mother to two by the time she was 19...her children were raised properly and they turned out well.

The Florida skank has a 15 min video on Facebook (@Red Kayak found it. perhaps she will do us a solid and post it here) where she's in tears because the sheriff said she sucked and poor poor me everyone hates me I'm so misunderstood!!

Color me elitist, but she doesn't come across as a class act.
Geez Red...could it be that her helping her kid and another kid beat the shit out of a boy be the reason you question her "class"? You elitist you. She probably is a thoughtful gal...brings the Natties and moonshine to parent/teacher night...put a nice pile of meth on one of her best china plates for birthday parties. Kids birthday parties. :p

Geez Red...could it be that her helping her kid and another kid beat the shit out of a boy be the reason you question her "class"? You elitist you. She probably is a thoughtful gal...brings the Natties and moonshine to parent/teacher night...put a nice pile of meth on one of her best china plates for birthday parties. Kids birthday parties. :p

Yeah, I guess that's what her friends say... The problem is while they all extoll her virtues, they can't manage to do it without a 4 letter word slipping in. Maybe it's a generational thing, but when I'm trying to impress people, I try to edit.

But yeah, classy women don't help their kids fight their battles by literally joining in.

Back