Helpless

K

Ken220

Jurisdiction
Oklahoma
My sister will not be honest to me about my father's insurance and stealing my benefits along with my mail out of my mailbox

My sister will not be honest to me about my father's insurance and stealing my benefits along with my mail out of my mailbox

If you are a named beneficiary to a policy where the within named insured died, call the insurance company to see if you can obtain an update.

Nothing lost by calling, because if you are supposed to correspond via mail, the customer insurance representative will so inform you.

If you weren't a named beneficiary, you are entitled to receive what you apparently are complaining about, NOTHING.

Don't ever expect anyone to be honest with you, or even answer your questions, as no one is required to acknowledge your existence unless a legal relationship has been crafted between you two.

Even then, as in husband and wife, its not unusual for one party to IGNORE the other.

The lesson here is to exist any length of time in this life you gotta have thick skin and maintain an attitude not to let things out of your control frustrate you.

Life goes on (whether yours, mine, his, or hers is extinguished), the earth circles its sun every 365 days, the moon circles the earth about every 28 days or so, and the sun rises and sets daily even when no one observes it or not!!!

Back