Help

Burn

Jurisdiction
New Jersey
I was wondering if i can sue my job they pressed charges of theft by disception and as i went along the charges were dismissed can i do anything about it

In any future posts, please make an effort to use something that resembles proper capitalization and punctuation. Doing so will make it easier for others to read and understand what you write.

I was wondering if i can sue my job

A job is not a thing that can be sued. You can, however, sue your employer (I assume now former employer). Anyone can sue anyone for anything. However, I suspect what you intended to ask was whether you have a viable legal claim against your former employer. Correct?

they pressed charges of theft by disception and as i went along the charges were dismissed

I assume that your employer reported suspected criminal activity to the police and that resulted in the district attorney filing charges. Correct? That the charges were ultimately dismissed doesn't necessarily mean that it was wrong for your employer to make a report. Why were the charges dismissed?

The fact that the charges were later dismissed does not mean that your employer did anything illegal or "wrong" by terming you. Nothing you have posted suggests that your dismissal was legally improper.

Back