Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

colorfuldisease

ok once again here's my story, i'm 15 turning 16 in march, my mother is verbally abusive to me and sometimes physical, i have been in Sharon Regional about 3 or 4 times for suicide attempts, i have been to Keystone Charter school aswell, i have depression and bipolar, which both my father and mother do, my father is not in my life, when i was a child he would hurt me and my mother with his words and actions, he is a drinker too, i have 3 brother, 18, 5, and 14 my 14 year old brother is severaly handicapped, my mother treats him like an angel, which he is, my 5 year old brother has a different father who is an alcoholic, he has punched me before too, right now i have a boyfriend who is turning 16 and his mother has been told about this all she said i can live with them i want to know how it's possible to do so, i also have an SSI check can i still keep it? many people are aware of what's going on in this household people have seen and heard/heard about it all, i really have no other family members to go to, i need help and fast please please please help me!!! nobody else that lives here is treated as bad as i am....HELP

The only way you could go live with them would be if your mother allows you to do it. Do you think she would allow it?
The only other way would be to go to children's services and tell them about the abuse but then you would have to go into foster care(and so would the other children in the family) and wouldn't get to pick where you live.
You could ask your boyfriends mother if she would be willing to ask your mother if you could live with them, but again it's up to your mother.

well i don't want my brothers to be taken too, there is nothing going on that's wrong with them...i don't think my mom will let me go though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back