help

B

blaws

Jurisdiction
Minnesota
My Boyfriend was charged by kanebec county in 2013 of sexual misconduct of our daughter. he pled quilty with a plee of 180 days and 25 years probation. he did not want this to go to trial because his lawyer at the time was going to put our daughter on the stand and basicly rip her apart, there was no evidence that anything criminal had happened between him and her. how can we,i,or our daughter get the do not contact order removed? she wants her dad back and she is 18 now. or how can this all just go easier as far as the probation, his officer is putting him through the ringer, he has a job,a place to stay, and fallows the rules and she just keeps on riding him. he is court ordered to treatment and he has been doing that, but now she has him doing 2 treatments a month, she just put him in a halfway house for no reason and he has to do a polygraph test at the end of may. is all of this legal for her to do? worst part of it he has to pay for it all and with rent he just cant afford all this. she is gonna make to where he cant do anything but go back to jail and he does not deserve that treatment. please help

Seems like you're saying there was absolutely no evidence of his wrongdoing. That is highly doubtful.

How long is this order in effect? When does it expire?

If there was no evidence the prosecutor would not have filed charges.

As for the no contact order I suggest he start with his PO and try to get a written recommendation in his favor. Use that to petition that court for the change. This is assuming the order did not expire on her 18th birthday.

My Boyfriend was charged by kanebec county in 2013 of sexual misconduct of our daughter. he pled quilty with a plee of 180 days and 25 years probation. he did not want this to go to trial because his lawyer at the time was going to put our daughter on the stand and basicly rip her apart, there was no evidence that anything criminal had happened between him and her. how can we,i,or our daughter get the do not contact order removed? she wants her dad back and she is 18 now. or how can this all just go easier as far as the probation, his officer is putting him through the ringer, he has a job,a place to stay, and fallows the rules and she just keeps on riding him. he is court ordered to treatment and he has been doing that, but now she has him doing 2 treatments a month, she just put him in a halfway house for no reason and he has to do a polygraph test at the end of may. is all of this legal for her to do? worst part of it he has to pay for it all and with rent he just cant afford all this. she is gonna make to where he cant do anything but go back to jail and he does not deserve that treatment. please help

It is NEVER wise to doubt a child that claims to have been raped.

You should have your daughter in counseling, and you need to be in therapy, too.

Why on earth would you want a man back that harmed your precious child?

You should be happy he's out of your life.

The fact that he would encourage his lawyer to "rip apart a child that he raped" is troubling to me, and I wonder why it doesn't trouble you?

I suggest you and your daughter get into family counseling, you each need individual therapy, too.

No adult has any excuse to rape, molest, or sexually assault any child, much less one who views the adult as a parent.

That male is one very sick primate, and you should thank your lucky stars he's out of your life.

What he has to pay for probation should be none of your concern.

Whatever he's paying isn't enough to give your daughter back what he STOLE from her, and the lifelong pain that poor child will endure.

No evidence of wrongdoing? Then why did he plead guilty if he didn't do anything wrong? I definitely would not plead guilty to sexual misconduct of ANY child, let alone my own, when I didn't do anything to them. I think you're leaving something out OR you're not aware of something.

Why would his lawyer rip apart your daughter? I could see the defense doing that but not his lawyer.

Yes his PO can do all of that.

how would I go about finding out that something DID happen? she says he did,he says he didn't. I know he has a polygraph test coming up next month. could I call his probation officer and see if he can be asked a certain question?

Why do you believe your child would lie about something this serious?

Think about that, because you need that answer.

You should get your child into counseling IMMEDIATELY.

Rape counselors, child psychologists can get the child to open up; and the truth will be known.

More importantly each day you delay psychological care and rape counseling for your child is another day that slowly destroys her.

Help your baby mama, the rapist will get whatever he has coming to him.

Rest assured your sweet daughter isn't his first victim, and won't be his last.

I hope you get the answers you're seeking, and I hope your child gets peace.

No evidence of wrongdoing? Then why did he plead guilty if he didn't do anything wrong? I definitely would not plead guilty to sexual misconduct of ANY child, let alone my own, when I didn't do anything to them. I think you're leaving something out OR you're not aware of something.

Why would his lawyer rip apart your daughter? I could see the defense doing that but not his lawyer.

Yes his PO can do all of that.
Why do you believe your child would lie about something this serious?

Think about that, because you need that answer.

You should get your child into counseling IMMEDIATELY.

Rape counselors, child psychologists can get the child to open up; and the truth will be known.

More importantly each day you delay psychological care and rape counseling for your child is another day that slowly destroys her.

Help your baby mama, the rapist will get whatever he has coming to him.

Rest assured your sweet daughter isn't his first victim, and won't be his last.

I hope you get the answers you're seeking, and I hope your child gets peace.
thanks. and I did have my daughter in psychological care. as soon as she turned 18 she quit that. and she will not open up about that issue, ive tried. I do believe her, but there are other things that she has said that just couldn't have happened. not with her dad but with others. things just not adding up with everything. as a mother im lost.

thanks. and I did have my daughter in psychological care. as soon as she turned 18 she quit that. and she will not open up about that issue, ive tried. I do believe her, but there are other things that she has said that just couldn't have happened. not with her dad but with others. things just not adding up with everything. as a mother im lost.

So there was evidence that something criminal happened. Of course she won't open up to you, you don't believe her. Why do you think the other things she has said "could not" have happened with her father? It's apparent you don't know him very well. I would believe my daughter over her father or any other person if she said they abused her in any way unless it was proven she lied.

I also would never let her or myself near her father or any person who she accused. Why do you want to be with him still when she made the accusations AND he plead guilty? I suppose she's 18 now she doesn't have to be around him. I just would never, ever be with someone who was accused of and convicted of/plead guilty to child abuse/sexual abuse.

Back