Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkhanna1981

Hi,

My name is Rahul and i am living in USA from last 1 year. I met an indian girl online in October 2007.
She lives in Florida and i live in New york. Her parents do not talk to her and live seperately (which is strange if it's an indian family).
We met in december 2007 when she visited me and i paid for her hotel and all other expenses.
Then i visited her in orlando and stayed in a hotel. It was just going perfect. We had sex twice and it was protected.
She was not comfortable with oral sex for some reason.
In april 2008, we broke up as my mother did not want me to marry her.
She kept calling me and asked to meet 1 last time and i requested her to wait(and not meet) and i was trying to convince my mother.
I know she was not well and her friends were avoiding her for some reason. (can be proved phone call records)
One day, i got a call from her friend/landlord and i got to know she is on a flight on the way to NY.
I was afraid if she is here for some revengue but never knew she will ruin my life.
She called me after she reached here. I told her 100 times not to call or visit me but still I was trying to be nice to her.

I went to visit her and she asked me to hug her and kiss her for 1 last time. I took her to philadelphia to make her visit enjoyable and then droped her at the airport.

After a week i got sick and visited a doctor. I started having chapped lips and a burning sensation on face along with red eyes and fatigue.

I got tested and it was positive for HSV1 (herpes simplex 1). I asked her to get tested and she was positive for HSV1 and HSV2.

She ruined my life. I never had sex or any physical relationship with anyone before. My family doesn't have it and in india herpes is not common as there is no kissing culture.

Most important, when she first visited me, she had chapped lips but i had no idea about this disease till them
She said once (as a joke) that she had some rashes, but indians do not get herpes.

She is a nursing student and i expect her to know about STD's and other infectious diseases.

Now, I am very sure that she did it intentionally. I am the only son of my parents and i love them.
Now, i won't be able to live with them otherwise i may pass the virus to them. I feel like i should die.

She should be punished. She is back to normal and not guilty of anything.

Please suggest if i can do something.

Regards,
Rahul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back