Help with Legal Research

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xxplosive

I am enrolled in Bus 240: Legal Environment of Business and extra credit for the class asks us to find an article relating to our curren topic and write about it.

Would you please help me with sources (websites) to find current legal articles? The test coming up relates to jurisdiction, arbitration (and/or mediation). I was told to look on this site, however am having trouble finding articles.... help much appreciated, thanks.

Xxplosive said:
I am enrolled in Bus 240: Legal Environment of Business and extra credit for the class asks us to find an article relating to our curren topic and write about it.

Would you please help me with sources (websites) to find current legal articles? The test coming up relates to jurisdiction, arbitration (and/or mediation). I was told to look on this site, however am having trouble finding articles.... help much appreciated, thanks.
The real question to answer is what topic do you want to write about? Unless you are an attorney, you may have real trouble understanding legal articles since they presume a good understanding of many basics. If you can point towards a topic of interest, I may be able to point you in a good direction. I assume you know the definitions of all three concepts you mentioned above? Jurisdiction is a concept relating to ability to hear a case while arbitration and mediation are two examples of "alternative dispute resolution" or ability to rule on a case and not have to take it to court and a potential lengthy trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back