Help us hit a home run!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

meangirl99

I know it states that this forum is not for legal advice, and Im wondering if its appropriate for me to see if any attorneys are interested in handleing a case on behalf of my daughter and I. I need to find an attorney that will work on contingency (also defendants will be responsable for paying my attorney fees when all is said and done) Time is important- attorney must be available to take immediate action.

Im not an attorney but, I have been battling Los Angeles Unified School District on my own and I have done alot of work on this case. Tort Claim has already been filed- and found to be sufficient- I need to bring an attorney on board to do the final push to settlement. The case involves my disabled daughter getting seriousle injured at school when the school neglegently created an situation that otherwise would not have existed. There are MANY other issues- discrimination, retaliation, fraud, forgery, breech of fiduciary duty.

If there is any interest in learning more about my case and potential representation please reply or email me toomean4u77@yahoo.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back