Help needed with a mobile phone contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bewildered44

Jurisdiction
United Kingdom
I am after a little help.

I applied for a mobile phone contract On Sunday 16th June. The phone arrived on Monday 17th and I was happy, later that day EE text me stating I had asked for the contract to be terminated (I had not) so I called EE and was told they had told them the handset had not been delivered. I insisted it had and that I was using it at the time. They told me to contact the seller immediately, which I did. The telephone Rep (collections team) told me that there had been an error on the website and they were not willing to live up to their side of the contract. I insisted the contract was fulfilled by them and the rep agreed that a customer services member would call me back the next day (they never did)
I can make and accept calls on the device but I cannot register it on the EE app, I believe this is because it still has not been activated by the provider. Where do I stand? What do I do next?

I really want the phone as it was a good deal but the are insisting I cannot have it, I do have a receipt and a short breakdown of the EE contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back