Consumer Law, Warranties Help me solving problem with rentaling room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBobur

Hello. I'm studying in Malaysia now. Before i lived in one condo. I and my friend was rentaling only master room. We wasn't that person who signed in agreement with owner of this condo. The chines guy who lives in small room dealed with owner about it. So we just took it from chines guy. When we was getting master room my friend paid for both of us deposit to that master room and chines guy who was giving us master room said that he will not pay our deposit back if we want move out from that room. He said that we need just replace our self and get get my friends deposit from that person who will get it. And that day came, i found someone who will stay there. Something happened and my friend needed to go back to our country forever. So he couldn't get his deposit personally. After this i got all deposit and passed it to my friend when i was there for my holidays. But when i was getting his deposit from other person i said that i will not give your deposit back. If you want take your deposit you should to replace yourself like we did it. When i came back from my country that person who got that master room from me said that owner want to move out them and that chines guy who was taking all unit from owner run away. Now that person who got master room from me asking her deposit back from me. When i was getting deposit from her there was witness, who saw when she was paying. But i haven't signed anything and didn't take any responsibilities that i will return back her money if there will happen something wrong. I cannot give her money back because i already passed that money. She doesn't want to listen me and threatening me that she will come with her lawyer to my university and will do something bad with me. Please help me with solving this problem. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back