Help me get my money from VisualHouse.co

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moslem

Jurisdiction
New York
Hi
my name is Moslem and I'm live in Iran. I'm a 3D artist and application developer. you can check my profile/portfolio pages by searching my name on the internet.

(first of all sorry for my bad English)
7months ago I did a 3D project for an architectural company in NY as a freelance project via email. I worked with them and they were so happy with the result but after I delivered the project files to them, they never paid me back Just because I'm not living in the US and I'm away from them so they feel safe for not paying back me!!!

every time I contact them they just said wait we would pay soon but they lie and never paid me even after 7months!!! and after that, they blocked my email and Instagram account and never answered my emails!!!

I can't call them and talk to them on the phone because of my bad English so I just can email and message them and now they blocked me.

I don't have a contract with them but all of our conversations were done via their official email address and they agree that they get the files and should have to pay, but they don't.

the price of project is $1600.

now I have 2 questions to everyone that reads this message:
1. how can I get my money from them when I'm not in the USand they don't answer to me?
2. they blocked my email and don't answer my emails and I've waited 7 months for the payment, so can I get an extra payment due to a 7 months delay?

also if someone likes to know all the details just send me a message and I'll show you all the conversations that I have with them to make sure there's no lie and I'll clear every detail for you if someone interested.

please feel free and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
my name is Moslem Tavakol and I'm live in Iran.

Sorry, mate, this website discusses the laws of the USA.

You might want to speak with a lawyer in Iran.

I suspect you'll encounter difficulties because your nation is under extreme financial sanctions.

Nevertheless, an Iranian attorney can better advise you.

Bad idea to name yourself and others, also bad idea to put your email address. I edited all that out for you.

Since your customer is in NY, I suggest you talk to a NY lawyer though it would probably cost you more to hire the lawyer than you would recover.

From now on get money up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back