Help !! I do not know what to do!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chel25

I am having issues with my childs Preschool. She has been bitten twice. The first time we were told & an accident report was filed. The second time we were not told, and no accident report was filed.The school is not teaching my child anything (although the pamphlet states that they are a learning facility). The major issue is that my child has been picked up by two unauthorized people. They claim that they have strick rules in releasing children only to those that are on file & authorized & they even said "Go ahead and test us to see if we are safe and following the procedures/rules". We did and they failed. Our child has been picked up THREE times by unauthorized people. They were never asked to show I.D. and they were never even approached as they were wondering through the school at random looking for our daughter. We have spoken to the Teachers, Teachers aide, Director and Social Services. Social Services claims that they will be out within 5 days to check things out. Is there anything that we can do or should we contact a Lawyer? If so, what type of Lawyer do we contact.

Everybody tells us to just pull her from the school. I feel that we should not have to do that. All we want is for them to just do what they are suppose to do. I'm not even sure if other parents have issues. I know that when her father picked her up one day that another parent said" this is how we sign our kids out, heck anyone can take our children out of here".

Any help would be appreciated........
Thank You,
Chel25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back