Hello good day i am oshane hope am at the right place help ASAP

Oshane123

Jurisdiction
New York
Hello am oshane I was in new York last year when an unexpected incident occurred with me and so called undercover officers I was accused of selling drugs which was not true it was the day after I arrived to new York on my tourist visa I was told they was only gonna do a background check on me because I did not have an I'd at the time I was fingerprinted and booked in jail and went to court the very next morning the judge was upset about he fact that I got arrested but all the charges were dropped and the case resulted in an acd and was dismissed and sealed in 6 months will I have issues going back to new York it's been a year now and I want to visit the USA.

Based on what you posted, it doesn't sound like you should have a problem.

Hello am oshane I was in new York last year when an unexpected incident occurred with me and so called undercover officers I was accused of selling drugs which was not true it was the day after I arrived to new York on my tourist visa I was told they was only gonna do a background check on me because I did not have an I'd at the time I was fingerprinted and booked in jail and went to court the very next morning the judge was upset about he fact that I got arrested but all the charges were dropped and the case resulted in an acd and was dismissed and sealed in 6 months will I have issues going back to new York it's been a year now and I want to visit the USA.

I suggest you inquire at the nearest US Embassy or US Consulate.
You see, SEALED doesn't really mean SEALED when it comes to the many government agencies, especially our border control and immigration officials.

Check before you buy a ticket, arrive at some US airport border control facility only to discover THEY know everything.

Back